Dublin pain-clinic doctor's license r...

Dublin pain-clinic doctor's license revoked

There are 6 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Dublin pain-clinic doctor's license revoked. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The board said that Dr. Shaban Mahmoud, 53, inappropriately distributed painkillers, failed to report substance abuse among his patients and insufficiently documented patient information.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Since this doctor is not going to jail that tells me he did nothing wrong except maybe being too compassion ate. He fell victim to government thugs with no medical training who seem to think it is acceptable for patients to suffer unnecessarily!
jeniiii

United States

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Not! I used to see this dr to seek prescription pain meds. I by the grace of God kicked my bad habit. This dr just handed out the strongest medication to me. He had no compassion. He accepted 250 from me for months in trade for scripts. Get your fact straight.... only accepted CASH to cash out!! He's a fraud. Glad they finally got him :) maybe u feel sorry for him because your a moron foreigner just like him lol
frankie 69

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Is this in Dublin Pa? and is he still in practice?
CrimsonFart

Germany

#5 Apr 29, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.
Kacie

Tokyo, Japan

#6 Nov 15, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from ZTOPIX. COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Dopeless hope fiend

Arnold, MO

#7 Nov 15, 2013
I agree with jeniiii 100%!! Your addict mind is telling what he was doing is right.. No offense.. But do you really think its right to hand out 30,40,80mg of oc to people with some back pain that can be treated with a few visits to the chiropractor??? There is no reason at all to be on medicine like that unless you are dying of cancer or a very painful illness... The only pain 80% of his patiants feel is the mucsle cramps when going through withdraw!! I thought the same way about my dr when I was using just cause I was in a car accident 3 years prior and got hurt I had a valid excuse to be on them and kept getting him to up the strength every few months cause when I would run out of a months worth in 5 days I would be in horrible pain.. Now being clean for almost 5 months I see what I was doing was wrong and the doctor was a careless prick that didn't care to look into the "problem" how to fix it. Just collect his money and give me what I wanted.... And the last few months of my use I was just getting my script to sell and buying 3 grams of heroin.. Went cold turkey due to being arrested and did 29 days in there with no opiates at all. Didn't even get a full nights sleep till after 20 days. And now I'm no longer in pain and have a ton of energy and my life back! Sorry to ramble on but if you clean up and look back you will realize a lot of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
0xy r0xy Tramad0l Perc0cet 0vernight US to US Jan 18 Vegas 6
News Natural Pain Relief: Chronic Pain Supplements (Oct '11) Jan 18 chrishunton 16
News New weight-loss drug may be available soon (Sep '06) Jan 12 bfrg1 9
News How Big Pharma Has Become Big Drug Pusher Jan 9 okimar 1
News Signs of bladder infection might indicate somet... (Jan '13) Jan 8 Anonymous 5
Problem with Pain Management doctor (Jul '07) Jan 5 tlclost57 419
2017 pain med::::::: Dec 30 Anonymous 1
More from around the web