Buy Soma

Buy Soma

There are 72 comments on the cheap-carisoprodol.com story from Jul 17, 2009, titled Buy Soma. In it, cheap-carisoprodol.com reports that:

buy Soma is a muscle relaxant carisoprodol used to relieve the pain and stiffness of muscle spasms and discomfort due to strain and sprain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cheap-carisoprodol.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“MEDICATION”

Since: Mar 09

Alexandria, VA

#1 Aug 21, 2009
michael adams

Gadsden, AL

#3 Jan 28, 2010
I have somas from a prescription if anyone wants to buy them I can do them very cheap i just dont like them and they are going to waste. Im happy to send some free samples before an order email me at [email protected]
big fish

Waukegan, IL

#4 Feb 3, 2010
it is a Skeletal muscle relaxer very stong stuff if you have any questions email me at [email protected]
Eleanor

Brea, CA

#5 Feb 14, 2010
I am buying Soma here http://www.offersplace.net/item.php... for last few months, absolutely trouble-free Canadian pharmacy with very low prices.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#8 Feb 17, 2010
hey Eleanor..is that site really legit? will they ship to hawaii?
miniskirt

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Mar 19, 2010
he he he he he he
mighter

Ashburn, VA

#13 Mar 19, 2010
nightrider sucks
Schmatty

Kent, WA

#15 Mar 20, 2010
Eleanor wrote:
I am buying Soma here http://www.offersplace.net/item.php... for last few months, absolutely trouble-free Canadian pharmacy with very low prices.
I have tried to use there site but when I try to pay it will not take visa
Rich

Chicago, IL

#19 Mar 22, 2010
STAY AWAY HE IS A BLACKLISTED CUSTOMER FOR US ....!!!!SO ALL ONLINE PHARMACY BE AWRE OF IT
Schmatty

Kent, WA

#20 Mar 22, 2010
Rich is not his name he has sevral he uses and he trys to sell gen and say they are not and I am black listed because I am taking legal action on him that is why he does not like me and I am ok with that. I am just trying to help all of you out there by warrning you about thes seller. so please look else were before going to this person. There are plenty of places that are cheaper
Soma350

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Mar 23, 2010
My first experience with Rich
Ordered evening of Wed, 21/03/2010
Received immediate confirmation email
Tracking information provided Thurs, 22/03/2010
Order received via FedEx Fri, 23/2/2010 (Early Morning).

I paid $98.00 for 90 pills of Watson Brand Soma 350 mg.

Smooth as silk ....

Schmatty

Kent, WA

#22 Mar 23, 2010
That is rich why else did he use one of his companys emails name haha nice try
Rich

Chicago, IL

#24 Mar 23, 2010
Are you sick Mr.Matt?? I think you are blind ....!!
Schmatty wrote:
That is rich why else did he use one of his companys emails name haha nice try
Morris

Tempe, AZ

#26 Mar 24, 2010
These guys are great.Their prices are entirely reasonable (Fioricet, Soma, etc.) and their Soma is Watson brand. I have ordered from them 2 days back and they shipped FedEx overnight the next day ($18) and I received my order all accounted for. They have great customer service and you can choose to have e-mails sent as soon as you can get a refill.
Schmatty

Kent, WA

#27 Mar 24, 2010
what is the address
Schmatty

Kent, WA

#29 Mar 28, 2010
Well I paid for next day but the order did not go out till the next day then they showed up at 11am and of corse I was not home and now they want me to take off work and wait for them.So now it will be 6 day even though I paid for next day. The company I am talking about is Fed Ex. I will no longer be useing these guys ( netmedorder.com )
Shawn

Dallas, TX

#30 Mar 30, 2010
Rich provides the best service.I received the package overnight through FedEx.I paid only $98.00 for 90 pills Watson Soma 350 mg (DAN).

Thank you Rich ......!!!
Gerg

United States

#31 Apr 7, 2010
Thanks a lot for your help.. You shipped legit product through FedEx-Overnight.You got a life time client. Now I can vouch for you !!! Re-order will be soon.
MichelleJohnson

Stillwater, OK

#32 Apr 12, 2010
Thank you so much rich for your help!Now I'll vouch for you ... I got my package today !! Well packed and 100% legit -!!
jackwkuhnjr

San Antonio, TX

#33 Apr 12, 2010
Email me rich [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OC 80's-$10.00 each 21 hr JesusIsKing 2
DHC (dihydrocodeine instant release) Uk chemist... (Jun '11) Fri medman 55
News Device behind ear could ease pain of drug withd... Jun 23 For Sure 1
News New Study Claims Drug Ibogaine Can Cure Heroin ... (Nov '10) Jun 22 SkintySkint 44
Pain Relief (Dec '13) Jun 21 dimaxc 7
M o r p h i n e -$8 each Jun 21 kellyjohnson 1
O x y 80s, Ro x ys 30s. free delivery Jun 21 jerrysmiths 1
More from around the web