A&E's Intervention - Christina

A&E's Intervention - Christina

There are 26 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 2, 2012, titled A&E's Intervention - Christina. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A beautiful 21-year-old addicted to Norco and meth, Christina has violent outbursts, believes that bugs are crawling under her skin, and has threatened suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
vic

Belleville, NJ

#25 Aug 22, 2012
John wrote:
50 supposedly and if they are the 10s then that's outrageous!
when I had the money I was doing 50 to 100 LTs in a day...and yur totally right that was outrageous and disgusting!
John

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Aug 22, 2012
vic wrote:
<quoted text>when I had the money I was doing 50 to 100 LTs in a day...and yur totally right that was outrageous and disgusting!
I wasn't judging...just imagining the kind of built up tolerance it would have to take to pull that off floors me! Did you start withdrawing very easily at that point? Like if you didn't take them right away?
Trying to Quit

Wichita Falls, TX

#27 Aug 26, 2012
That's how many I heard her say..50 a day! I really thought I mis understood. How could anyone get that many every day? Or even afford it!
vic

Belleville, NJ

#28 Sep 10, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't judging...just imagining the kind of built up tolerance it would have to take to pull that off floors me! Did you start withdrawing very easily at that point? Like if you didn't take them right away?
Yea I couldn't go a day without them!! And I was puting down at least a lt of vodka a day too!! I was a mess!! All my extra money was feeding my habit like 200-300/day, good thing I ate and drank for free working in a restaurant or I woulda starved!
Looking for Pain Relief

Stamford, CT

#29 Sep 10, 2012
Are you living your life in pain..?? Aurawave is completely 100% drug free, with instant pain relief. Place Aurawave on either side of where the pain endures and get instant relief of your achy back, sore neck, knees, hips, shoulders and any other area that may be in pain.
~FDA approved
~Cleared for over the counter use
~Gives a soothing massage

Click here or copy for details>> http://clicks2offers.go2jump.org/SHYgI
justno998

Brantford, Canada

#30 Oct 18, 2015
This girl is ugly, inside and out. After she peels off the 10 lbs of makeup she looks like an old dog. Her heart is black. She beats her mother. Let's hope she dies sooner rather than later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DHC (dihydrocodeine instant release) Uk chemist... (Jun '11) Apr 29 Iwasfooled 32
News Ask Dr. Gott: Woman deals with skin lupus (Aug '09) Apr 29 krossyomind 8
cyanide, only 10 doses for sale (Jul '13) Apr 18 medman 6
News Bladder cancer on the rise (Jan '10) Apr 17 PFfff 9
News Oxycontin (Oct '11) Apr 13 laurent657 9
0xy r0xy Tramad0l Perc0cet 0vernight US to US Apr 12 medman 2
Problem with Pain Management doctor (Jul '07) Apr 3 Lisa 397
More from around the web