A&E's Intervention - Christina

Jan 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

A beautiful 21-year-old addicted to Norco and meth, Christina has violent outbursts, believes that bugs are crawling under her skin, and has threatened suicide.

Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Sep 10, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2012
Way to comment on something incorrectly! I've seen the previews and this girl is smoking meth as in methamphetamine...not methadone. Idiots smh.
paul

Canada

#2 Jan 2, 2012
TheRealK1K wrote:
Way to comment on something incorrectly! I've seen the previews and this girl is smoking meth as in methamphetamine...not methadone. Idiots smh.
I hope u get cleaned up for your sonand yourself.

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2012
paul wrote:
<quoted text>I hope u get cleaned up for your sonand yourself.
I love the drugged up posts that junkies leave lol! Should I shower for just one of my sons?:) Because if you knew me so well you'd know I have two weirdo.
Julia

Mississauga, Canada

#5 Jan 2, 2012
This girl is so beautiful and I hope she stay's clean. I cried during this episode.
Moose

Staten Island, NY

#6 Jan 2, 2012
She's actually pretty damn hot for a meth head.

“Keepn it sucka free!!”

Location hidden

#7 Jan 3, 2012
It was a pretty good episode... Meth does crazy things too you.... She was a very pretty girl, and hope she does stay sober

One thing that was extremely annoying was at the end of the show, she laughs like a hyena ... Her laugh was horrible!!

United States

#8 Jan 3, 2012
Birdhat80 wrote:
It was a pretty good episode... Meth does crazy things too you.... She was a very pretty girl, and hope she does stay sober

One thing that was extremely annoying was at the end of the show, she laughs like a hyena ... Her laugh was horrible!!
Lol, wouldn't you see yourself acting like a crazy loon and that be motivation enough?? Watching her scream at her mom about the people wanting ransom for her son and the bugs crawling out of her skin...I was embarrassed for her!!

“Keepn it sucka free!!”

Location hidden

#9 Jan 3, 2012
Lol @ TheRealK1K ..... Ya she was acting crazy!!.. I was embarrassed for her too!! The whole thing about her son and the bugs crawling on her was pretty insane!!.... When she goes back and watches the show, she will prob feel pretty bad with the way she freaked out on everybody and threatened to kill them!! She had extreme delusions..

Hopefully she stay in treatment and stays sober!!..
I am ready for next weeks show!!... Looks like a pretty good show as well!!
Ana

Coquitlam, Canada

#10 Jan 4, 2012
It was so sad to see her hallucination about her crying baby. Im so happy for her that she is now in and staying in treatment. She is a wonderful person and i wish her the best!

“Keepn it sucka free!!”

Location hidden

#11 Jan 4, 2012
Ana wrote:
It was so sad to see her hallucination about her crying baby. Im so happy for her that she is now in and staying in treatment. She is a wonderful person and i wish her the best!
Ya that was pretty sad!!... Just to be that far gone and your reality to be that distorted is scary... Iam very happy for her that she was able to turn her life around!!... She looked soo good sober!! I really hope she makes the choice to stay sober!... I know it won't be easy for her but def hope she stays strong!!
jeb

United States

#12 Jan 5, 2012
I'm high
Crystal

Riverside, CA

#13 Apr 2, 2012
This girl is my best friend and she had a hard life. So talk shit but none of you will ever Really know
read

Bedford, TX

#15 Apr 2, 2012
Crystal wrote:
This girl is my best friend and she had a hard life. So talk shit but none of you will ever Really know
I just read the comments and I'm not sure what has you so upset. Did you bother to read? Some were supportive, some sympathetic so what's the problem??
jonathan jones

Birmingham, AL

#18 Aug 20, 2012
Crystal wrote:
if so then id really love to talk to her....shes absolutely beautiful and id love to talk to her I think shes amazeing
matt d

Naperville, IL

#19 Aug 20, 2012
This girl was and is a moron.
What do these producers think when they listen to a nutcase wanting her "child"?
Until Christina is clean for at least a year, she has no business having access to her kid or anyone elses. Its pretty gross to hear people pity her and think she needs her kid in part to help her get better and be happy. A kid needs a parent. A parent doesnt need a kid. She has a dog, and that is even too much.
Pretty disappointed in this program this time. A little more emphasis should be placed on these addicts who have young children to stay away.
A lot of people seem to pity this girl because they think shes cute. I suppose thats human nature but again, gross. I really dont see how a girl throwing tantrums every 5 minutes screaming about baby kidnappers is cute, but hey...to each their own.
So, stay clean kid, if ya want. If ya dont...dont. Just leave your kid out of it. He did nothing to deserve you.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#20 Aug 20, 2012
Did anyone hear how many Lortab she took every day?
John

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Aug 21, 2012
50 supposedly and if they are the 10s then that's outrageous!
Glitch

Salem, OR

#22 Aug 21, 2012
Uuugh...did you see the father of this girls baby? horrible neck tattoos a la the white-trash meth wannabe gangster culture (same with her brother for that matter). She is clearly adept at making poor choices in life, at her age she has no excuse. No pity is right. I had a hard as HELL life growing up, got into meth at 17 and used until I was 26. NEVER freaked out like this chick, and cleaned myself up cold turkey. Just outgrew the drug. I quit 6 years ago and still dream about it, but will never look back.
Cameron

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Aug 22, 2012
hey does anyone know what her son's name was?? it was pretty weird because whenever somebody said it they blanked it out so i assume that she named her son a curse word??? idk tho...
John

Concord, CA

#24 Aug 22, 2012
Cameron wrote:
hey does anyone know what her son's name was?? it was pretty weird because whenever somebody said it they blanked it out so i assume that she named her son a curse word??? idk tho...
Or....maybe they just wanted to protect the identity of her innocent son?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knee joint replacment surgery 7 hr Nogods 27
Doctor's license suspended amid prescription dr... 9 hr patient 282
Steroid Shots May Not Help Back Pain 13 hr Steven 4
I used to be in Social now I'm in northern ca Aug 25 skinnerlip 1
To Your Good Health: There are two types of tre... Aug 24 itsthegluten 1
DEA and Red Flags (May '08) Aug 23 cweella 82
Lawsuits filed over Lipitor side effects (Jun '06) Aug 21 kylie 848
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••