Is Kratom the New 'Bath Salts' or Just an Organic Pain Reliever with Euphoric Effects?

There are 2 comments on the Forbes.com story from Sep 23, 2012, titled Is Kratom the New 'Bath Salts' or Just an Organic Pain Reliever with Euphoric Effects?. In it, Forbes.com reports that:

By now you've heard about "Bath Salts" and "Spice" - drugs that were until recently easily found and bought at gas stations and tobacco shops across the nation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forbes.com.

Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Sep 23, 2012
None of the article is true and is just another example of yellow 'journalism.' The deaa is clearly a rogue agency that needs to be reined in!!
HerbalZensations

Saint Thomas, PA

#3 Mar 5, 2013
I agree. Stop taking away our freedom of choice.

If you want to make it about the children, then make it 18+ only.

They will continue to pass legislation not knowing what is in it.

In the meantime, the kratom industry is perfecting extracts and liquids, which can be found here:

http://www.herbalzensations.com/kratom-c-114....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pain Free Clinic and More/ Dr. Ibem Borges-Orla... (Feb '10) Tue bubgo cw 143
Stolen pain meds,doctors and patients please re... (Feb '10) Mon bgtanker 14
News Patients Speak Out After Doctor's Arrest (Oct '08) Apr 30 Just an observation 50
shoulder pain Apr 29 liltune 2
News Locating Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis (Sep '10) Apr 27 calebhart54 3
Problem with Pain Management doctor (Jul '07) Apr 25 corky21 382
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Apr 18 Elena 9
More from around the web