HCG Weight Loss : Safe , Affordable and Effective

Posted in the Overweight Forum

“Ropin' the wind...”

Since: Nov 07

Mt. Kisco

#1 May 15, 2008
Are you looking for an effective and real weight loss program? Has everything else been unsuccessful for you? Are you just starting out on a weight loss journey? If you have answered YES to any of these questions, the HCG weight loss program may be right for you.

Body Solutions RX offers a safe, effective, and affordable HCG weight loss program. We are doing a study and provide more service and follow up for our clients. We now offer the HCG program for $395. This includes the HCG for 6 weeks, BAC water for mixing, syringes for mixing, syringes for injections, and the diet. Clients will call the clinic for the specific diet/food list and mixing instructions.
A blood draw may not be necessary to start the program. In many cases, we can get your HCG to you in seven days. About 95% of our clients are from out of state. We are able to meet the needs of all of our clients regardless of distance. WE NOW SERVE CLIENTS ONLY IN THE US 50 STATES.
Feel free to contact our clinic, located in Colorado Springs, CO, at 1-877-278-0910 or view our web site at www.bodysolutionsrx.com for more information. A free initial consult is available either by phone or in person.
Lisa
www.bodysolutionsrx.com
1-877-278-0910

*Browse our website for your other health needs. We are about more than weight loss solutions. We are...Body Solutions RX*_________

“Ropin' the wind...”

Mt. Kisco

#2 Oct 23, 2008
Update: Body Solutions RX is now offering a special on the HCG weight loss program for new clients. The program cost is $295 for a limited time only.
www.bodysolutionsrx.com

For a safe and effective weight loss solution.
Lisa

“Ropin' the wind...”

Mt. Kisco

#3 Oct 23, 2008
Update on my post: Body Solutions RX is now offering the HCG weight loss program at $295 for new clients, for a limited time only. For more updated information on the program, fees, and contact information: bodysolutionsrx.com
Lisa

“Ropin' the wind...”

Mt. Kisco

#4 Oct 23, 2008
OOPS! Sorry for the duplicate post.
justalilbit

Fountain, CO

#5 Nov 28, 2008
Another great update on Body Solutions RX and their HCG weight loss program. Now offering the HCG program for a special fee of $199 through the week of December 5th, 2008. This includes your HCG and supplies needed. For more information and to speak with a program advisor, visit the website at www.bodysolutionsrx.com . Phone numbers, email address, and contact/sign up forms are also located there.

Since: Sep 08

Fountain, CO

#6 Dec 29, 2008
Body Solutions RX is now offering their Oral HCG spray. This is an extremely effective program, and does not require a lot of the things the injectable program requires. No needles, no mixing, and no prescription needed. This will also be available online. The fee for the oral HCG spray is $149. This product is offered by Body Solutions RX, located in Colorado Springs, CO and serving people in the US 50 states and Puerto Rico, regardless of distance. You may view information on the product at www.oralhcgspray.com .

Body Solutions Rx has been a leader in HCG weight loss programs since 2006. Due to the demand for alternatives to injectable HCG, Body Solutions Rx along with its team of chemists and pharmacies developed an extremely effective homeopathic oral HCG spray that is:

NON pharmaceutical
DOES NOT require a prescription or physician's consult
DOES NOT require the use of injections
NO blood tests
NOT mixed with narcotics such as phentermine
LESS expensive then injectable programs
TRAVELS well and does not require refrigeration

Metabolic Weight Loss Programsare offered exclusively through our clinics. A comprehensive, evidence-based approach helps most clients lose from 30-40 pounds every six weeks based on the Simeons protocol, while learning new habits that will ensure continued success.

Body Solutions Rx is located in Colorado Springs, CO. We are a member of:

Better Business Bureau of Colorado (BBB)
Dunn and Bradstreet
For more information on Body Solutions Rx, Inc. and its physicians, the owners of OralHCGSpray.com and its programs, please visit www.bodysolutionsrx.com .

www.bodysolutionsrx.com
www.oralhcgspray.com

“Ropin' the wind...”

Mt. Kisco

#7 Jan 15, 2009
Update: Body Solutions RX offering their Oral HCG Spray for a great fee of $149. This Oral HCG Spray is homeopathic and is offered to people in the US, CA, the UK, and Australia. Contact information is listed in my other posts.
jim

Thunder Bay, Canada

#8 Jan 17, 2009
Do you want or need to lose 12 lbs or more? I have the solution thatís just right for you!
Acai Berry Select contains all natural proven weight loss ingredients to help stimulate your metabolism so you burn more calories without doing any exercise!

The acai berry is truly natureís detoxifier and itís natural effects increase fat oxidation, increases your energy level, fights fatigue, and will aid you in defending against common infection or skin complaints.

We currently have a FREE bottle trial offer for you!

http://www.acaiberryselect.com/splash.php...

Since: Sep 10

Bensalem, PA

#12 Sep 13, 2010
If your interested in a free diet plan I recommend using http://www.fitclick.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overweight Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why arn't their vacations just for fat people May 12 jim 1
Why I hate Being FAT? Apr 30 FatJohn 2
Obesity Solutions Apr '15 Jason 10
I think im fat (Nov '06) Apr '15 kat 783
Start of losing weight Apr '15 kat 3
how do i lose muscle on my legs? (Apr '07) Mar '15 smashhits 391
For the fat people out here MAKE A CHANGE GODDA... Mar '15 reality 3
More from around the web