does weight affect penis size?

Posted in the Overweight Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chubby_teen

Hartfield, UK

#1 Apr 29, 2008
hi i was just wondering if anyone could help me, does being overweight affect the size of a mans penis?

please wb
thanks
Sawdaddy16

Columbus, OH

#2 May 3, 2008
I really dont know the anwser to that question.Could it possibly happen?
sam slimie002

Mansfield, TX

#4 Oct 17, 2008
you guys are sick bastards for all i care.who says smething like that.

Since: Oct 08

Adelaide

#6 Oct 19, 2008
chubby_teen wrote:
hi i was just wondering if anyone could help me, does being overweight affect the size of a mans penis?
please wb
thanks
It can do. If the man has a lot of fat in the pubic area it can shorten the available inches. I used to work with a guy who had to push the fat back to get enough of his pen!s out to p!ss.
sam slimie002

Mansfield, TX

#7 Oct 21, 2008
What the freak is wrong with you people.Are You a child malester?
to whom it may concern
#8 Dec 8, 2008
personall i dont know cause thats weird but personally i dont think it could be that bad til he had to push is fat ack to take a piss something is really wrong maybe he is too fat or obese
Used to have huge dick

Mount Vernon, MO

#9 Dec 10, 2008
At age 15 i already had a 8 1/2 inch dick,After gaining 200 pounds I was lucky to make 5!So yes weight does matter with penis size,after dropping 150 pounds I am back to my former glory,so just lose the weight fellas,you will get it back if u had one to begin with!Good luck
mohojo

Trail, Canada

#10 Jan 1, 2009
Used to have huge dick wrote:
At age 15 i already had a 8 1/2 inch dick,After gaining 200 pounds I was lucky to make 5!So yes weight does matter with penis size,after dropping 150 pounds I am back to my former glory,so just lose the weight fellas,you will get it back if u had one to begin with!Good luck
Did weight affect your flaccid size too?
kelly

Thunder Bay, Canada

#11 Jan 17, 2009
Do you want or need to lose 12 lbs or more? I have the solution that’s just right for you!
Acai Berry Select contains all natural proven weight loss ingredients to help stimulate your metabolism so you burn more calories without doing any exercise!

The acai berry is truly nature’s detoxifier and it’s natural effects increase fat oxidation, increases your energy level, fights fatigue, and will aid you in defending against common infection or skin complaints.

We currently have a FREE bottle trial offer for you!

http://www.acaiberryselect.com/splash.php...
dee

Carteret, NJ

#14 Jul 9, 2009
i been seeing this guy for about three months and now the girl that used to deal with him a year in a half ago has a problem with it am i wrong
THE TRUTH

Sheffield, UK

#16 Jul 20, 2009
chubby_teen wrote:
please wb
thanks
Why are you asking, your wee boaby starting to shrink since you started eating babies?

Bawbag.
Person who Cares

Spotswood, NJ

#17 Oct 31, 2009
Hey, stupid question or not, it helps us who have our chubby hubbies and have a bit of a problem getting enjoyment in the bed, so don't knock it! Asking this question and getting a collection of answers helps those researching for the same answers
Horse

L'assomption, Canada

#18 Nov 6, 2009
Hello,

The general value I've found reported seems to turn around roughly 1 inch per 30lbs overweight, however it seems this can very a lot from a person to another, with people reporting usually between 15 to 50 lbs overweight for an inch.

So if you're overweight that's definitely an incentive, or it would be for me, heh.
Jacob

Downers Grove, IL

#19 Nov 10, 2009
Weight can change the visual size of it, but not the actual size. It will look bigger as fat cells shrink. I'd say above posters numbers pretty accurate.
Jlove

Saint Paul, MN

#20 May 4, 2010
I like this guy, he's skinny though. Will he be skinny down there too? Or doesn't it matter? I really like him, so I hope he's a good size...
dsgfhadslf

Summerville, SC

#22 Mar 14, 2011
YES, dramatically. A man can gain an inch for every 15 pounds he loses if he is overweight.
roger

United States

#25 Aug 3, 2011
i am 15 and a little over weight/5'10",210lbs so will that affect my "size"
BabyCakes

Dallas, TX

#27 Nov 6, 2011
It is really true that gaining weight will reduce the size if a mans tallywacker. My husband has gained over 100 pounds since we've gotten married and its almost all gone. I can't even see it sometimes. It looks like a little nubb! I'm sad needless to say, I won't tell him, because I don't want to hurt his feelings but its affecting our sex life bigtime!
I knw from experience

United States

#28 Jan 5, 2012
In 2010 i had a very small penis myb 4 inch,last year i started 2 play rugby and i started jogging,now 12 months later my girlfriend sees the difference and its impruvin my sex life...i am going to be 18 years of age this year
Scott

Newport, RI

#31 Mar 28, 2013
chubby_teen wrote:
please wb
thanks
I've been heavy since I was a teenager, I'm 42 now and recently had weight loss surgery and I can tell you from experience that the extra weight does affect your size...I was 6 inches when erect and after my weight loss I'm now 8-9 inches when erect and my wife loves it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overweight Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Im 5'11 and weigh 147 pounds Fri Tacos1234 1
fat Jun 17 Swaggy Bling 2
20 Years Old, a bit overweight. I want to chang... Jun 7 jordanboi5 1
Am I too fat? May '16 Gobblemonster 4
ITV1's 'THE BIGGEST LOSER' IS LOOKING FOR PEOPL... (Jun '11) May '16 Sarah-Louise 159
Who wants to loose upt to 10 pounds in just 3 w... May '16 poweriswoman 1
Juice plus..it worked for me! Apr '16 Hannah2310 1
More from around the web