Weight loss tips for working professionals!

Posted in the Overweight Forum

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated May 27, 2013
James

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

I'm James K from Cleveland. After graduating high school I ended up shutting myself in my house and ended up ballooining myself to over 500 pounds. A few years ago I finally decided to take back control of my life and began losing weight. Today I'm a comfortable 250 pounds and I couldn't be happier! I hope I can be a great addition to the community and help as many members as possible in their journies!:)

As an IT professional I spend a lot of time at a desk either working on computers or answering phones. It's almost 8 hours a day being sedentary and it really adds up! At times it even had a pretty detrimental impact on my weight loss journey (524 lbs to 250 lbs over five years), so I had to learn all sorts of different methods to overcome them!

I came across this video (
) a while back that's got some great, healthy weight loss tips for working professionals like us or anyone busy and on the go and I really wanted to share! I hope you guys enjoy!:)

What are some weight loss tips and tricks you all might have to share?

Since: Nov 11

Kathmandu, Nepal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

I think the best possible solution for the weight loss will be this site. This is the best site for the ones who are looking for all possible ways to lose fat or weight.

http://www.fatlossfactor.com/new/

So do visit this site if you want some tip and advice for losing weight.

Thanks
Dan Miller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

James wrote:
I'm James K from Cleveland. After graduating high school I ended up shutting myself in my house and ended up ballooining myself to over 500 pounds. A few years ago I finally decided to take back control of my life and began losing weight. Today I'm a comfortable 250 pounds and I couldn't be happier! I hope I can be a great addition to the community and help as many members as possible in their journies!:)
As an IT professional I spend a lot of time at a desk either working on computers or answering phones. It's almost 8 hours a day being sedentary and it really adds up! At times it even had a pretty detrimental impact on my weight loss journey (524 lbs to 250 lbs over five years), so I had to learn all sorts of different methods to overcome them!
I came across this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=QkYchEDdBTQXX) a while back that's got some great, healthy weight loss tips for working professionals like us or anyone busy and on the go and I really wanted to share! I hope you guys enjoy!:)
What are some weight loss tips and tricks you all might have to share?
James,
Through nutritional cleansing on a cellular level, you can de-toxify yourself, thereby losing weight and replenishing your body with the best nutrition on the planet. Also you can experience anti-aging as well. Is this of value to you? Contact me at healthynsidenout@gmail.com.
staceybeck01

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

My problem is snack foods. I'll get hungry sometime during the day so I'll just decide to get something out of the vending machine. Nothing in there is healthy. I want to take the healthy weight loss challenge and start packing my own healthy snacks which will also save me money too! http://www.healthyloser.com/Previous_Winners....

Since: Apr 13

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Expecting more posts for this thread and be helpful to to many people just like me , as this is the common issue in many of them.

Since: May 13

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Great idea! Expecting more from this post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Overweight Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ITV1's 'THE BIGGEST LOSER' IS LOOKING FOR PEOPL... (Jun '11) Thu unal tunc 157
FDA Approves Diet Drug to Treat Overweight Adults (Jun '12) Aug 16 PIRTYES 12
I think im fat (Nov '06) Jul 29 Ivy Shapiro 778
Casting for new TV Documentary Series Jul 25 CASTING - Weight ... 1
how do i lose muscle on my legs? (Apr '07) Jul '14 jane 384
Study: Michelle Obama anti-fatgroup treats obes... Jun '14 fedupwiththemess 1
How To Lose Weight Fast (Nov '13) Jun '14 Loose Weight Easily 10

Search the Overweight Forum:
•••