Paid interview study
Posted in the Osteoarthritis Forum
#1 Oct 5, 2009
Health Outcomes Solutions, a health outcomes research organization, is gathering information about your treatment for chronic pain. Eligible participants are invited to complete and return a brief questionnaire and to share opinions in a telephone interview. Compensation for completing the project is $75.
To participate in this study, you must be:
• Diagnosed with one of the following conditions (at least 6 months ago):
o Low Back Pain
o Oncologic Pain
o Neuropathic Pain
• Currently or recently taking opioid treatment for pain.
• At least 18 years of age.
• Able to speak and read English.
• Willing to share your thoughts and experiences about your chronic pain and treatment in a 45-minute telephone interview.
All of the information provided will be absolutely confidential. Please click on the link below to complete the screening survey and to provide consent to participate in the project:
Add your comments below
|Stem Cell therapy For Osteoarthritis (Sep '15)||Jul '16||Hamm781||5|
|Osteoarthritis (Jan '16)||May '16||MaggieJ15||2|
|Osteoarthritis using cane (Apr '16)||Apr '16||Jdm605||1|
|pfizer looks to block watson from launching gen... (Apr '16)||Apr '16||Reilly||1|
|natalie gregg: viagra and divorce: is there a l... (Mar '16)||Apr '16||Fletcher||2|
|Left hip and upper thigh pain (Jan '16)||Jan '16||Anonymous||1|
|Understanding X ray results (Jan '16)||Jan '16||NattyNoggin||1|
Find what you want!
Search Osteoarthritis Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC