FOX Files: Robot Braces

Full story: Fox2Now

Let's face it. Wearing braces bites. But here's something sure to make you smile.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
An American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

I have never had braces but if you needed them this seems the way to go.Pretty cool I think.
Dawn

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Didn't you mention that a list of orthodontists that do this procedure would be listed on your link?
An Orthodontist

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

Many of the claims about reducing treatment time are greatly exaggerated as there are no studies that prove these claims and as such are purely a marketing statements. The additional cost of using this product is more than 10% that is mentioned as the lab fee adds 15-20% over the fees that Invisalign charges for their service. I reality the main benefit is to the orthodontist who can now see more patients yet do less and less work. Don't you want a pair of trained eyes and skilled hands working on you or your child?
Jane

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

I work for the first Orthodontists to offer the suresmile technology in St. Louis. We have been doing this technology for over 3 years now. I have been in this field for over 22yrs. Suresmile does what it says & has the best results I have ever seen and in less time. Our Orthodontists are extremely skilled if you prefer the traditional route, but we also want to offer the best treatment you can get to our Patients. Less treatment time ='s less time having to brush around the brackets, less trips to the office for the Parents & Patients & less overall movement to the teeth which is really less painful & healthier for the roots. We have alot of experience here at Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics.
An Orthodontist

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

Jane wrote:
I work for the first Orthodontists to offer the suresmile technology in St. Louis. We have been doing this technology for over 3 years now. I have been in this field for over 22yrs. Suresmile does what it says & has the best results I have ever seen and in less time. Our Orthodontists are extremely skilled if you prefer the traditional route, but we also want to offer the best treatment you can get to our Patients. Less treatment time ='s less time having to brush around the brackets, less trips to the office for the Parents & Patients & less overall movement to the teeth which is really less painful & healthier for the roots. We have alot of experience here at Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics.
Do you use this on each and every patient? In the end, the best results come from the best orthodontists, not the best technology. That was my real point.

Since: Oct 10

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

An Orthodontist:
Do you use this on each and every patient? In the end, the best results come from the best orthodontists, not the best technology. That was my real point.

yes i agree that you get best results from the best orthodontists, but with out best technology how the result will be good???

According to me both technology and orthodontists should be of the best....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Orthodontics Forum right now

Search the Orthodontics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Didnt wear my retainer ... what now? (Mar '08) 6 hr erin 452
Should I be able to remove my bottom retainer w... Apr 13 tescoman1 1
How does bite plate work??? (Jan '08) Apr 12 My_dentist_must_hate_me 153
Teeth growing in roof of mouth (Nov '11) Apr 4 Island Girl 15
Thumb-Sucking Stopper (Aug '10) Mar 26 Sara graham 5
Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Mar 26 Macey Grunden 322
Does Incognito brace speech impediment wear off? Mar 26 brancherz 1
•••
•••
•••
•••