Cases of measles soar as parents boyc...

Cases of measles soar as parents boycott MMR jab

There are 100 comments on the Daily Express story from Jun 24, 2011, titled Cases of measles soar as parents boycott MMR jab. In it, Daily Express reports that:

BRITAIN is in the grip of a measles crisis after cases of the illness in the first five months of this year have already overtaken the total for the whole of 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Express.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#120 Oct 17, 2013
To anyone with half a brain or more, it was perfectly obvious what friend meant, but that rules out the Winnipeg dummy of course. He should stand in the corner of his class room with the dunce's cap on.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#121 Oct 17, 2013
ric99 wrote:
To anyone with half a brain or more, it was perfectly obvious what friend meant, but that rules out the Winnipeg dummy of course. He should stand in the corner of his class room with the dunce's cap on.
Like I said before, anti vaxxers and more so Winnipeg like to invent their own definitions and meanings in their lame attempt to deny facts, and they top it off with attacks and inappropriate comments no adult or parent would make. The evidence of "putrid" comments is the 30 some comments that have been deleted on this topic alone. Almost every topic Winnipeg comments on get's deleted solely due to his putrid behavior. No one else behaves in that manner but him.

Don't bother arguing what I meant, any rational person understands What I was stating. Who cares if he doesn't, it just more explains why no one pays attention to anti vaxxers any more when they make medical choices.
Starts With Vaccines

Winnipeg, Canada

#122 Oct 17, 2013
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before, anti vaxxers and more so Winnipeg like to invent their own definitions and meanings in their lame attempt to deny facts, and they top it off with attacks and inappropriate comments no adult or parent would make. The evidence of "putrid" comments is the 30 some comments that have been deleted on this topic alone. Almost every topic Winnipeg comments on get's deleted solely due to his putrid behavior. No one else behaves in that manner but him.
Don't bother arguing what I meant, any rational person understands What I was stating. Who cares if he doesn't, it just more explains why no one pays attention to anti vaxxers any more when they make medical choices.
How can a rational person understand some lunatic's ramblings? Thats like expecting UK teabag to post something intelligent.
More Friend DUH

Winnipeg, Canada

#123 Oct 18, 2013
friend wrote:
Britain's rate of what is 1:64? Autism? Monday Funny that you'd point that out, since Britain over the last 14 years have had the lowest vaccine rates of any country, and that was on the advice of Wakefield! Huh, I guess Wakefield was good for something! Thanks to him, that country showed vaccines are not the cause of autism rates rising.
Should have guessed you wouldn't know. I guess for you, making it up is easier that looking it up.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#124 Oct 19, 2013
The only ones who 'make things up' here are the Winnipeg dummy and Canadian Ray. They claim that peer reviewed scientific studies, showing that there is no link between vaccines and autism, are all "junk science", yet they have still to provide any scientific evidence for this claim. The only conclusion that can be drawn concerning their claim is that they have made it all up.
PROVAC PLOPAGANDA

Winnipeg, Canada

#125 Oct 19, 2013
ric99 wrote:
This explains why you understand it, you have HALF A BRAIN. My full brain just can't stoop that low.
PROVAC PLOPAGANDA

Winnipeg, Canada

#126 Oct 19, 2013
ric99 wrote:
The only ones who 'make things up' here are the Winnipeg dummy and Canadian Ray. They claim that peer reviewed scientific studies, showing that there is no link between vaccines and autism, are all "junk science", yet they have still to provide any scientific evidence for this claim. The only conclusion that can be drawn concerning their claim is that they have made it all up.
Actually it isn't worth wasting on imbeciles like you who will just call it conspiracy and anti-vaxxer sites, so STFU teabag.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#127 Oct 19, 2013
The best Saturday funny yet from the Winnipeg dummy. Even an amoeba would laugh at his 'full brain(?)', and even an amoeba would know that his conspiracy theory/anti-vaxxer sites aren't science by any stretch of the imagination.

Location hidden

#128 Oct 19, 2013
ric99 wrote:
That's right, they both cant back up their claims so they'll find any excuse for why they 'wont', and then acuse others of the very thing they're doing. Typical abusive behavior. If anti vaxxer's had the evidence, you know they'd be plastering it all over the web, like they spam so many other links here. Everyone knows it, and no one agree's with either of the 2 no matter how hard they try.

Location hidden

#130 Oct 19, 2013
Funny, Vaccine Comp proves nothing except vaccines have had side effects and the only ones who never knew that seems to be anti vaxxers. No court yet has paid out stating vaccines cause autism. The Italian court case didnt, either. You're the one with zero credibility and look, I didn't have to resort in swearing to state that fact. Go ahead, give link to those 'several' court cases that did.
Vaccnes Cause Autsm

Winnipeg, Canada

#131 Oct 20, 2013
ric99 wrote:
The best Saturday funny yet from the Winnipeg dummy. Even an amoeba would laugh at his 'full brain(?)', and even an amoeba would know that his conspiracy theory/anti-vaxxer sites aren't science by any stretch of the imagination.
An amoeba that drinks too much tea and crumpets and lives in the UK
Vaccnes Cause Autsm

Winnipeg, Canada

#132 Oct 20, 2013
friend wrote:
Funny, Vaccine Comp proves nothing except vaccines have had side effects and the only ones who never knew that seems to be anti vaxxers. No court yet has paid out stating vaccines cause autism. The Italian court case didnt, either. You're the one with zero credibility and look, I didn't have to resort in swearing to state that fact. Go ahead, give link to those 'several' court cases that did.
Translation: DUH eyewittness accounts from parents describe vaccine side effects quite well. Fainting, seizures, SIDS, regression into autism. And dufus try reading what I said, the courts felt vaccines triggered or "caused the conditions that caused autism". So instead of blah blah, twisting, rewording and lying, try comprehending what's actually happened in these court cases.

Location hidden

#133 Oct 20, 2013
OK, where are THOSE several cases?? And just what ARE conditions that cause autism anyway??!!!!! Come on, list those court cases where they state that.

Fact is, no court yet has deemed vaccines cause autism and of the side effects of vaccines, those same risks are there if one was to contract the disease itself, which then creates that risk of vaccines but far less since there's only a fraction of the virus or bacteria in the vaccine. That would mean the outbreaks of measles in history would then result in autism. Obviously that never happened.

We've already proved vaccine rates are increasing, not dropping. But that doesn't even matter, other than anti vaxxers being deceptive to suggest not to vaccinate. Vaccination is a choice, no one forces anyone to get vaccines. The only times anyone cares is when an unvaccinated person infects an infant too young for the parents to have the right of vaccine choice, and the babies die.

Parent accounts means little. They are manipulated by the likes of Wakefield and are far too emotional like Winnipeg is. Parent accounts are not reliable. Thousands of people experience side effects from medications, and vaccines.
You keep up the good joke about vaccine comp; it means nothing except to the person who won the case. Means nothing to the general public. A great example is the Poling case.

You still have no scientific evidence to back up your unfounded claims.
Another Stool Sample

Winnipeg, Canada

#134 Oct 20, 2013
friend wrote:
OK, where are THOSE several cases?? And just what ARE conditions that cause autism anyway??!!!!! Come on, list those court cases where they state that.
Fact is, no court yet has deemed vaccines cause autism and of the side effects of vaccines, those same risks are there if one was to contract the disease itself, which then creates that risk of vaccines but far less since there's only a fraction of the virus or bacteria in the vaccine. That would mean the outbreaks of measles in history would then result in autism. Obviously that never happened.
We've already proved vaccine rates are increasing, not dropping. But that doesn't even matter, other than anti vaxxers being deceptive to suggest not to vaccinate. Vaccination is a choice, no one forces anyone to get vaccines. The only times anyone cares is when an unvaccinated person infects an infant too young for the parents to have the right of vaccine choice, and the babies die.
Parent accounts means little. They are manipulated by the likes of Wakefield and are far too emotional like Winnipeg is. Parent accounts are not reliable. Thousands of people experience side effects from medications, and vaccines.
You keep up the good joke about vaccine comp; it means nothing except to the person who won the case. Means nothing to the general public. A great example is the Poling case.
You still have no scientific evidence to back up your unfounded claims.
This post shows your inability to learn, comprehend, understand etc you really are a moron

Location hidden

#135 Oct 20, 2013
And your post only shows you cant back up your claims with any evidence at all. The only thing you have are insults.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ANOTHER PANDEMIC

Winnipeg, Canada

#136 Oct 20, 2013
friend wrote:
And your post only shows you cant back up your claims with any evidence at all. The only thing you have are insults.
You are a waste of time, but insults you deserve.

Location hidden

#137 Oct 20, 2013
Still no evidence of those court cases. Thanks for proving me correct and debunking yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#139 Oct 20, 2013
friend wrote:
Still no evidence of those court cases. Thanks for proving me correct and debunking yourself.
Even a better post plus I didn't change my name; instead of giving evidence, he answers his own posts! Sunday Funnies again! If he had the evidence, he'd be posting it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#141 Oct 21, 2013
Monday Funny. Those are not cases where the USA is suing Merck. Hello. Debunked. You just let us know what the grand outcome is. And like the UK, vaccines are by choice. No one forces any one to get vaccines. Offit even states that in his interview and explains exemptions and odd, the USA has had outbreaks. The history of the UK, they once had compulsory vaccination with fines levied on people who did not comply.
And best of all, naturally Natural News is mentioned!
Ignore friend

Winnipeg, Canada

#143 Nov 5, 2013
Vaccine court awards fo MM caused autism
http://www.examiner.com/article/mmr-vaccine-a... link?cid-rss
Read this and don't read the debunked trash frid and ric99post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mumps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Wed guest 9,660
News Controversial documentary 'Vaxxed' screening Fr... May 2 CDC Rep 3
News ASU Autism Professor Promotes Anti-Vaccine Film... Apr 26 CDC Rep 1
News Controversial vaccination documentary 'Vaxxed' ... Apr 21 friend 8
News De Niro reverses decision, pulls anti-vaccinati... Apr 9 Sangelia 5
News Anti-vaxxer's Tribeca triumph: Discredited doct... Apr 8 friend 13
warning: 'natural' sex enhancement products act... Apr '16 Jenkins 4
More from around the web