Cases of measles soar as parents boycott MMR jab

Jun 24, 2011 Full story: Daily Express 100

BRITAIN is in the grip of a measles crisis after cases of the illness in the first five months of this year have already overtaken the total for the whole of 2010.

Full Story
Sam

Brossard, Canada

#63 Sep 9, 2013
friend wrote:
Many people smoke and never have lung cancer. Many get lung cancer and never smoke. No, it's not the same thing and cancers have pathology tests to determine it's presence and type. No such thing with autism.
As for those parents, where are they?? And then why aren't ALL parents reporting the same thing?? Why are boys 4 times with autism than girls?? Just how does vaccines do that?? All those 'parent' reports were claims started by anti vaxxers after Wakefield. At least you got his title right. He's a mere Mr. these days.
So basically you are saying smoking has no effect on lung cancer. You also say Vaccines dont cause autism. Ok, either you are stupid or your head is cooked.
Sam

Brossard, Canada

#64 Sep 9, 2013
ric99 imbecile wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care because vaccination won't happen to my family. We learned our lesson that vaccines cause autism and will pay for trusting liars and criminals who promote them. You on the other hand promote them and without a medical licence. Another criminal
Its very easy...ask the soldiers who get vaccinated for small pox...see the side-effects, epilepsy, sizures, immune disorders...why do you think they produce it in isolators...

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#65 Sep 9, 2013
I did not say smoking has no effect on lung cancer. What I did say many smoke all their lives and never get lung cancer. Now why would that be? Something you do every day also isn't comparible to vaccines, which is not daily. Hello. Ah, no there is no evidence you have that vaccines cause autism. So just whose head is cooked or stupid??? As for the military and their vaccines, they're not children and it has nothing to do with autism at all however, where's your statistics on how many experience side effects??? And just where is your evidence of the side effects???

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#66 Sep 9, 2013
And while you're at it, you might as well provide what vaccines are not produced in steril isolators?? You'd think since people are the greatest source of contamination during aseptic manufacturing of drugs, this would be a good thing. Leave it to an anti vaxxer to abuse that technology! But thanks for point it out!

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#68 Sep 10, 2013
Autism affects boys almost 4 times more than girls, but rates are no higher in racial and ethnic groups or job-related groups.
Nice try, you've been debunked, again.

Judged:

11

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#70 Sep 10, 2013
"if you don't believe it do some research lazy." BAWAHAHAHAHAHA
You've been debunked, again.
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#72 Sep 11, 2013
Pharmaceutical drug Peddling in the Military for vaccines and mind drugs is profitable for the mental health and pharmaceutical industries over a long period of time with consideration to lifetime secondary effects.
ric99

Boston, UK

#73 Sep 11, 2013
If it's mentally lazy to say "DUH" a lot, then let's compare the number of times that friend has said "DUH" with the number of times that the Winnipeg dummy has said "DUH". There is no contest, the Winnipeg dummy wins hands down, so he must be the "mentally lazy" one, by his own definition.

Perhaps the Winnipeg dummy doesn't even realize that he is saying it, which would mean that he has a mental condition. Why else would he choose to go under the name of "VACCINE Fraud"? Though thinking about it, it does suit him.
Ray

Brossard, Canada

#76 Sep 11, 2013
parents boycott vaccines....in the same group autism rate dropped by 100%

you see the link...lol
Ray

Brossard, Canada

#77 Sep 11, 2013
ric99 wrote:
If it's mentally lazy to say "DUH" a lot, then let's compare the number of times that friend has said "DUH" with the number of times that the Winnipeg dummy has said "DUH". There is no contest, the Winnipeg dummy wins hands down, so he must be the "mentally lazy" one, by his own definition.
Perhaps the Winnipeg dummy doesn't even realize that he is saying it, which would mean that he has a mental condition. Why else would he choose to go under the name of "VACCINE Fraud"? Though thinking about it, it does suit him.
say that again with your english accent....you are a dummy Ricshit
ric99

Louth, UK

#78 Sep 12, 2013
Canadian Ray should get his facts straight. It was the Winnipeg dummy who said that people who kept saying "DUH" were mentally lazy, despite the fact that he uses the word all the time. Check his posts.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#79 Sep 12, 2013
More predicted and expected anti vaxxer attacks and non social conduct. All they are doing is confirming the genetic link.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#80 Sep 13, 2013
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
say that again with your english accent....you are a dummy Ricshit
Buh wah ha ha

Since: Jan 11

Blue Springs, MO

#81 Oct 10, 2013
vaccines causing autism doesn't even make sense... if the anti vax community is so "educated" why haven't they done research and educated themselves on how the human body works. there is a ton of research out there on autism and plausible causes. no one wants to hurt their children and I understand the mistrust of big govt , big pharma and all of the other entities that sell lies for a profit. however, vaccinations are a HUGE deal. I think there is some choice on the vax sched and I also think that responsible parents have the option of delaying the hepatitis vaccines, and can choose not to take the chicken pox and flu vaccine. But refusing polio, mmr, tdap and meningococcal vaccines is just not smart on so many levels. people spout off about research and etc and yet we forget that there was a time in our country when parents HAD to watch their babies suffer and die or suffer and live with debilitating deficits after falling I'll with diseases like polio. We have a choice now to be informed and to live healthy because of the amazing work of the medical community. fear and ignorance kill..... embrace the fact that there is no documented cause for autism. no matter how much we'd all like to have some "evil" to vilify and hang our anger, frustration and guilt on it's best if we quit punching at "straw men" and get on with finding the real cause of this epidemic of autism.
Ray

Brossard, Canada

#83 Oct 10, 2013
mrsbiggs wrote:
vaccines causing autism doesn't even make sense... if the anti vax community is so "educated" why haven't they done research and educated themselves on how the human body works. there is a ton of research out there on autism and plausible causes. no one wants to hurt their children and I understand the mistrust of big govt , big pharma and all of the other entities that sell lies for a profit. however, vaccinations are a HUGE deal. I think there is some choice on the vax sched and I also think that responsible parents have the option of delaying the hepatitis vaccines, and can choose not to take the chicken pox and flu vaccine. But refusing polio, mmr, tdap and meningococcal vaccines is just not smart on so many levels. people spout off about research and etc and yet we forget that there was a time in our country when parents HAD to watch their babies suffer and die or suffer and live with debilitating deficits after falling I'll with diseases like polio. We have a choice now to be informed and to live healthy because of the amazing work of the medical community. fear and ignorance kill..... embrace the fact that there is no documented cause for autism. no matter how much we'd all like to have some "evil" to vilify and hang our anger, frustration and guilt on it's best if we quit punching at "straw men" and get on with finding the real cause of this epidemic of autism.
Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard: Vaccines dont cause autism.

Yes Vaccines do cause autism in very vulnerable children. Pharma nd govermnet dont want to do it intentionally...they want to know also why its happening. Why do you think they pull out mercury out of vaccines. You say as vaccines are without side-effects. If you are that stupid just check how much VAERS paid last year to compensate for the injuries caused.
Ray

Brossard, Canada

#84 Oct 10, 2013
friend wrote:
More predicted and expected anti vaxxer attacks and non social conduct. All they are doing is confirming the genetic link.
Where are you numbers for genetic autism link moron. Vaccins docause autism. Its you who is trying to pushyour little ideas of vaccine safety to others...honestly not a lot of people are convinced. Or u are too incompetent to convince others.

The fact is autoimmune disorders are on huge rise and vaccines are a major contributor.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#85 Oct 10, 2013
You have no evidence to make the claim vaccines do cause autism. I also am not trying to convince anyone of any thing, s you are however, I'm also not making any thing up as you are. Thanks for mentioning that Thimerosal. When they pulled thimerosal out of vaccines, the autism rates didn't drop which proved thimerosal wasn't the reason for the increase in rate. Hello.
As for the genetics of autism, your own pal Winnipeg provided a study stating 80 percent come from the father. I didn't need to provide anything, he did for us!
Ray

Brossard, Canada

#87 Oct 10, 2013
There is no such things as genes causing autism unless you are Asperger. The real autism is caused by Vaccines causing immune disorder. Why do you think they are doing studies with maternal antibodies. Indirectly its the previous generation affected by vaccines. You are too stupid to understand or too much of loser not being involved in the studies

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#88 Oct 11, 2013
Nice try. Winnipeg's study about genetics states otherwise. It was a study about autism, not asperger's. Of course you also have no evidence of the previous generation affected by vaccines.
It's you who is too 'stupid' to understand. Those maternal antibodies studies are about specific antigens All of which are found throughout the body of everyone. They have nothing to do with vaccines. Antigen-antibody response is an important defense against foreign invaders, such as bacteria or viruses, but is not normally directed against oneself. When directed against one’s own tissue, the antibodies are known as autoantibodies. Such studies resulted in those tests for women who are considering becoming pregnant.
Ray

Brossard, Canada

#90 Oct 11, 2013
I wonder why people boycott MMR vaccine? Does Vaccines do cause autism? Duh!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mumps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 16 hr shwag 9,583
High Rate of Vaccination Opt-Outs Raises Concer... Fri anothervoice 20
A List of 28 Studies from Around the World that... (Dec '13) Nov 11 DR WILLIAM THOMPSON 3
[Opinions] Vaccinations: A beneficial dose Oct 30 Vaccines Maim Kill 1
Massive vaccine cover-up confirmed: Secret docu... Oct 28 VACCINE COVERUP 6
CDC, PHARMA, And Mainstream Media On The Same Team Oct '14 THE PHARMAFIA 1
Whistleblower reveals CDC cover-up linking MMR ... Oct '14 MERCK CAUSES AUTISM 4

Mumps People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE