Bogus Autism Vaccine Scare Leads To O...

Bogus Autism Vaccine Scare Leads To Outbreak Of Measles In Europe

There are 35 comments on the WMAL-AM Washington story from Apr 21, 2011, titled Bogus Autism Vaccine Scare Leads To Outbreak Of Measles In Europe. In it, WMAL-AM Washington reports that:

Europe, especially France, has been hit by a major outbreak of measles, which the U.N. health agency is blaming on the failure to vaccinate all children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMAL-AM Washington.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Apr 21, 2011
"France had 4,937 reported cases of measles between January and March - compared with 5,090 cases during all of 2010. In all, more than 6,500 cases have been reported in 33 European nations."

Thank you Wakefake and McCarthy and AoA, are you happy?? Subjecting these children to this disease due to your bogus scare tactics. In the end, it's the children who are suffering.
Autism is still occuring, but now diseases hardly seen are on the come-back.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 21, 2011
friend wrote:
"France had 4,937 reported cases of measles between January and March - compared with 5,090 cases during all of 2010. In all, more than 6,500 cases have been reported in 33 European nations."
Thank you Wakefake and McCarthy and AoA, are you happy?? Subjecting these children to this disease due to your bogus scare tactics. In the end, it's the children who are suffering.
Autism is still occuring, but now diseases hardly seen are on the come-back.
You should be thanking the BMJ, B.Deer, and the Big Pharma COs.
They are the ones that brought all this B.S. back up AGAIN.[ I guess the sale of vaccines must have been down so they have to keep bringing this back up so they can sell more vaccines.]
the wakefield report was way back in 1998,
It is the Big Pharma COs bringing this all back up again so their sales will go back up.
Besides if you look up the FACTS and not what the Big Pharma tells you the rate of measles in England and Europe went down after the wakefield report.
SO thank your Big Pharma COs not wakefield for this outbreak.
Have a nice night

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#3 Apr 21, 2011
Riiiiiiight.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Apr 21, 2011
friend wrote:
"France had 4,937 reported cases of measles between January and March - compared with 5,090 cases during all of 2010. In all, more than 6,500 cases have been reported in 33 European nations."
Thank you Wakefake and McCarthy and AoA, are you happy?? Subjecting these children to this disease due to your bogus scare tactics. In the end, it's the children who are suffering.
Autism is still occuring, but now diseases hardly seen are on the come-back.
Another foolish comment. We could control viruses like measles with planning and honesty. Unfortunately, Pharma was able to create a false sense of security with its fraudulent and faulty products, which anyone in her right mind would not want to destroy their child. We can read about many ugly and devastating side effects from vaccines that are legitimate. But news like that won't sell product. They have made an art of dishonesty. Its their false science that has parents choosing the safe route, and no one shoild criticise. How many children have died? Why don't you tell us?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 21, 2011
friend wrote:
Riiiiiiight.
Well why else does the media keep bring up wakefirld and a study from 1998?
Their sales must be down so they have to scare people into getting vaccinated,
Isn't it time to go on and start to do some real research into why autism is on the rise?
You can't do a study on the DNA of a person that has autism after they have had Mercury, Aluminim, Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, Fromaldehyde in to them, because most of these heavy metals can cross the blood brain barrier and effect the brain.
The only way you could do a study like this is to take a Dna sample when the child is born before any thing is injected into them that can change the make up of the brain and in doing so distort their DNA.
Look it up lead, mercury aluminim .... get into the brain and can change a persons make-up.
Have a nice night

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#6 Apr 21, 2011
Riiiiiiight.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Apr 21, 2011
friend wrote:
Riiiiiiight.
Looks like friend is drying up, next she'll blow away.....

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#8 Apr 21, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like friend is drying up, next she'll blow away.....
We could only wish.
She is " Ignoring" me because I called her out on several stupid comments she made and on things she said were FACT and she couldn't back them up.
The only thing she can say is Go do a search, Google it, or look it up.
I guess it is too much for her to tell somebody where she got her Facts from when somebody asks where they can read them.
She like all her vaxxer friends can keep their heads stuck in the sand and believe everything Big Pharma and her idol DR Paul Offit says.

I guess you can't expect too much from a person who listens to a so called Doctor that says a child can handle 100,000 vaccines all at the same time.
Yes that fool said that and it is on tape so people can see it.
100,000 vaccines all at the same time!!
Have a great night

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#9 Apr 22, 2011
Riiiiiiight.
Make no mistake and don't self- flatter. She's ignoring you because your a
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_ (Internet)
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of --> provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.<--
TROLL

Flin Flon, Canada

#10 Apr 22, 2011
friend wrote:
Riiiiiiight.
Make no mistake and don't self- flatter. She's ignoring you because your a
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_ (Internet)
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of --> provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.<--
Don't flatter me. You just can't keep up, and resort to name calling and disconnecting. Happens all the time on hear, post that add nothing but nonsense, and you're the Queen of it.
McCarth Vader

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Apr 25, 2011

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#13 Apr 25, 2011
Spam if I ever seen it. Blogs are a dime a dozen. If that person wants to join the topic, more power to them. It's just another opinion without evidence.
McCarth Vader

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Apr 25, 2011
friend wrote:
Spam if I ever seen it. Blogs are a dime a dozen. If that person wants to join the topic, more power to them. It's just another opinion without evidence.
Translation..wow thats a good site, I actually learned something, but I better not admit it. What would Pharma do?

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#15 Apr 25, 2011
Well, maybe then you can point to where the blog sited their evidence? If not, translation is: Spam.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#16 Apr 25, 2011
friend wrote:
Well, maybe then you can point to where the blog sited their evidence? If not, translation is: Spam.
Fascinating how Pharma doesn't have to prove anything, but critics do. Double standard.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#17 Apr 25, 2011
Like I said, no study will satisfy you unless the results match your theories. A blog which offers none is spam.
FBOMBER

Ottawa, Canada

#18 Apr 26, 2011
friend wrote:
Like I said, no study will satisfy you unless the results match your theories. A blog which offers none is spam.
I totally agree. First time eh?
Mary Jean

Piedmont, SC

#19 Aug 21, 2011
What a load of crap! The entire vaccine campaign is designed to get healthy people sick and sick people sicker.

Check out this website, it's got some very interesting articles on vaccines and other medical propaganda.

www.nofakenews.com
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#21 Aug 21, 2011
Mary Jean wrote:
What a load of crap! The entire vaccine campaign is designed to get healthy people sick and sick people sicker.
Check out this website, it's got some very interesting articles on vaccines and other medical propaganda.
www.nofakenews.com
Thanks for nothing. Bogus site.
Raymond

Montréal, Canada

#22 Aug 22, 2011
I would rather choose infection with measle rather than autism due to vaccines side effects

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mumps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Aug 4 JazzySam 9,780
News Vexxed by Vaxxed | Controversy surrounds upcomi... Aug 2 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Confused About Vaccinations For Your Children? Jun '17 whataJOKE 1
News Mistake At MWC Clinic Could Require Hundreds Of... Jun '17 WOW 1
News Taking a stand for children May '17 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Some Autism Parents Livid After Boston Herald P... May '17 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Minnesota Health Department confirms six measle... (Mar '11) May '17 Waikiki Vermin 97
More from around the web