Texas megachurch run by vaccine-denyi...

Texas megachurch run by vaccine-denying preacher battles measles outbreak

There are 1 comment on the Free Republic story from Sep 1, 2013, titled Texas megachurch run by vaccine-denying preacher battles measles outbreak. In it, Free Republic reports that:

A Texas megachurch connected to a pastor who has openly questioned the benefits of modern medicine has been forced to host vaccination clinics after 21 members of the congregation contracted measles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Belkis Cuza-Male

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Sep 1, 2013
Sorry to read your wrong information about Eagle Mountain Church and vaccination It is not true all that. I am a member of the church and I know very well what pastors Terry and George Pearsons preach every Sunday. Your article is a campaign against Kenneth Copeland Ministers. It is not the first time media try to do that. The information you are given to your readers is not true at all.
I am a journalist, a writer, and a freelancer for El Nuevo Herald (The Miami Herald) and I know how a journalist can manipulate an information.
Please, stop this insanity.
God Bless you,
Belkis Cuza-Malé
Fort Worth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mumps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taking a stand for children 17 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) May 17 On Wed 9,767
News Some Autism Parents Livid After Boston Herald P... May 13 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Minnesota Health Department confirms six measle... (Mar '11) May 8 Waikiki Vermin 97
News Anti-vaccine activists just sparked a U.S. stat... May 8 Vaccine Lawsuits 6
News Measles outbreak sickens dozens of Minnesota So... May 5 friend 6
News Mumps outbreak probably isn't related to vaccin... Apr '17 MMR 1
More from around the web