Texas megachurch run by vaccine-denying preacher battles measles outbreak

Sep 1, 2013 Full story: Free Republic

A Texas megachurch connected to a pastor who has openly questioned the benefits of modern medicine has been forced to host vaccination clinics after 21 members of the congregation contracted measles.

Full Story
Belkis Cuza-Male

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Sep 1, 2013
Sorry to read your wrong information about Eagle Mountain Church and vaccination It is not true all that. I am a member of the church and I know very well what pastors Terry and George Pearsons preach every Sunday. Your article is a campaign against Kenneth Copeland Ministers. It is not the first time media try to do that. The information you are given to your readers is not true at all.
I am a journalist, a writer, and a freelancer for El Nuevo Herald (The Miami Herald) and I know how a journalist can manipulate an information.
Please, stop this insanity.
God Bless you,
Belkis Cuza-Malé
Fort Worth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mumps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 55 min TheRealZeke 9,441
CDC Autism Whistleblower Admits Vaccine Study F... Mon Vaccine Caused 2
State's vaccine exemptions rising Sep 14 MMR CAUESES A UTI... 1
Anti-vaccine movement may have global repercuss... Sep 13 sam 3
Researcher Says CDC 'Chose to Cover Up' Data Li... Sep 13 MMR AUTISM 22
PBS Documentary On Vaccinations Hopes To Unrave... Sep 9 Vaccies maim kill 1
Medical providers present other side to vaccine... Sep 5 VACCINE CURSE 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mumps People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••