Measles makes a comeback, vaccination fears questioned

Oct 28, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ReporterNews.com

Although 214 cases of measles might not seem like a mammoth number, that 2011 total represents the largest outbreak the U.S. has seen in 15 years.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Oct 29, 2011
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

Parents have the right to protect their children. Many state governments are trying to take away that right. Pharma and mainstream medicine have long histories of litigation involving vaccine injury and fraud. When an industry needs a vaccine injury compensation program, vaccine injuty court, and then given blanket immunity from all forms of litigation, something's not right. Protectionism like this is extreme and unique to this one industry. I wish I could turn back time and save my son from the intellectual damage he suffered. Its time goverments got back to protecting us from Pharma and not protecting Pharma from its victims.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

You don't live in the United States, so stop acting as if the United States and their courts pertain to you at all. They do not.
jones6

Magna, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

FBOMBER wrote:
Parents have the right to protect their children. Many state governments are trying to take away that right. Pharma and mainstream medicine have long histories of litigation involving vaccine injury and fraud. When an industry needs a vaccine injury compensation program, vaccine injuty court, and then given blanket immunity from all forms of litigation, something's not right. Protectionism like this is extreme and unique to this one industry. I wish I could turn back time and save my son from the intellectual damage he suffered. Its time goverments got back to protecting us from Pharma and not protecting Pharma from its victims.
Protecting large industries is what America is based on and is hardly unique to any one industry. http://www.zerohedge.com/article/over-past-4-...
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

friend wrote:
You don't live in the United States, so stop acting as if the United States and their courts pertain to you at all. They do not.
The issue is universal since vaccines are the common denominator in the autism epidemic.But thanks for noticing Pharma lover.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

Vaccines are not universal; Canada for one doesn't have the same vaccine schedule as the USA, so of course the USA courts don't apply to you any more than they would apply to China.

FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Quoth the anti-vaccine group 'SANE Vax': Beware HPV DNA in Gardasil!(the writer makes it easy for those who skipped biology in school)
http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php...

Canadians for Health Freedom???
Cool. A Canadian H1N1 anti vaxxer reporting sort of system. The 'about us' is a must read. And how does one report? Hit reply! You report via comments! I'd be embarrassed to provide that link.
Canadians

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

friend wrote:
Quoth the anti-vaccine group 'SANE Vax': Beware HPV DNA in Gardasil!(the writer makes it easy for those who skipped biology in school)
http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php...
Canadians for Health Freedom???
Cool. A Canadian H1N1 anti vaxxer reporting sort of system. The 'about us' is a must read. And how does one report? Hit reply! You report via comments! I'd be embarrassed to provide that link.
I'm not embarrassed. Its a source of victim self reporting. Since Mainstream medicine, Phama, and governments simply coverup the injuries, ordinary people have to go grass root and spread the truth. If you don't know what truth means, get a F'n dictionary.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

I can give you a number of reasons why this reporting 'system' is quite flawed. But reading all those comments are pretty good. The real interesting thing is the H1N1, like all flu vaccines, are optional. Bottom line, it's all about suing.
Canadians

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

friend wrote:
I can give you a number of reasons why this reporting 'system' is quite flawed. But reading all those comments are pretty good. The real interesting thing is the H1N1, like all flu vaccines, are optional. Bottom line, it's all about suing.
Bottom line is all about the injuries we are told don't happen and don't exist. Bottom line is the fraud and faulty product screwing up thousands of people of all ages every year. Bottom line is people can't trust corrupt lying aythorities and they stop vaccinating because of all the faulty product and fraud. What choice do parents really have?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Bottom line is none of the above is proven. Have you read some of those comments/reports? How many of them did you write yourself? Not sure who over there is telling you injuries never happen, but so far there aint even a 'thousand' comments/ reports on that site.

Tell you what, you stop vaccinating, that is Your choice, leave the choice for others to make for themselves.
Canadians

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

friend wrote:
Bottom line is none of the above is proven. Have you read some of those comments/reports? How many of them did you write yourself? Not sure who over there is telling you injuries never happen, but so far there aint even a 'thousand' comments/ reports on that site.
Tell you what, you stop vaccinating, that is Your choice, leave the choice for others to make for themselves.
I would never stop YOU from volunteering to test vaccines. Feel better?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Dazzling me again???
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

friend wrote:
Dazzling me again???
I was born with genetic dazzle. It wasn't caused by vaccines like sporatic autism.
Raymond

Gatineau, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

Damn, cant blame Wakefield anymore?

Lets see whom we can finger point?

Forget it: I love measles over a vaccine shot known to be unsafe which cause autism directly
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

Raymond wrote:
Damn, cant blame Wakefield anymore?
Lets see whom we can finger point?
Forget it: I love measles over a vaccine shot known to be unsafe which cause autism directly
You forgot to tell friend to shut up and stuff like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••