No link between vaccines and autism, IOM report confirms

25 Institute of Medicine report . A committee of experts analyzed more than 1,000 research articles on possible adverse effects-the first comprehensive safety review in 17 years-to help the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services administer the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program .A The MMR vaccine and diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis do ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#34 Jan 15, 2012
No link between vaccines and autism, IOM report confirms.
It just gets worse and worse for anti vaxxers. Pretty soon you'll see em all lined up in Texas court trying to sue some one or another.

Location hidden

#36 Jan 15, 2012
Wakefield's only in for the money cha ching. That's his sole motivation. The judge will see right through him, just like everyone else does, but you.

Location hidden

#38 Jan 15, 2012
I wish you and your attacks a great night!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mumps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Once the Anti-Vaxxers Aren't (Entirely) to ... 17 hr Vaccine Caused 6
Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Dec 16 Yobbie 9,583
High Rate of Vaccination Opt-Outs Raises Concer... Dec 2 Vaccines Cause Au... 21
Another study finds vaccines don't cause autism Nov 28 Josh 19
A List of 28 Studies from Around the World that... (Dec '13) Nov '14 DR WILLIAM THOMPSON 3
[Opinions] Vaccinations: A beneficial dose Oct '14 Vaccines Maim Kill 1
Massive vaccine cover-up confirmed: Secret docu... Oct '14 VACCINE COVERUP 6
More from around the web