MRSA infections
Merrill2u

El Cajon, CA

#104 Dec 15, 2007
How does PureGreen 24 been working with others? If good results can be obtained by cleansing, how do I buy it?
MrsaKiller

Scranton, PA

#105 Dec 15, 2007
ActivePure kills germs on surfaces. That's proven. Viruses on doorknobs,like the flu,die.Bacteria,like E.coli,Salmonella on countertops,are stopped in their tracks. That means less exposure to illness causing germs for your friends and family.
A filter can't reach germs on surfaces ,this unique product can,without toxic chemicals,to safely protect your family and help prevent the spread of germs. On the way ,it knocks out smoke and odors,without cover-ups.
Think outside,inside. Natural,germ-killing,odor-redu cing processes found in sunlight and thunderstorms are recreated in the home. Based on NASA research to create safer environments during space travel . And used by the Pentagon after 9/11.

Kansas State University Tested this Technology and found that in 2 hours 97% of MRSA was neutralized, 99.99 % killed in 24 hours on Surfaces . With the push of a Button. In less than 12 hours,over 99.99% of H5N8 Flu virus-Avian Influenza-was neutralized. Imagine that kind of germ-killing power in your home. To learn more go to

www.activepure.com/clean

Sincerely,
Grant Lalli
Merrill2u

El Cajon, CA

#106 Dec 16, 2007
Mina wrote:
<quoted text>
Keflex will do nothing for Mrsa, don't take it anymore. I have also taken Bactrim for one month. It's been four weeks since I've been off it, and no further infection yet.
Would you advise a wash as with Hidicrem? What mg do you take daily?
Merrill2u

El Cajon, CA

#107 Dec 16, 2007
Merrill again: Should concer be worth if our
Doctors are not
?
Merrill2u

El Cajon, CA

#108 Dec 17, 2007
i have just been diagnosed with MSRA and as you am on my own as my hospital refuses to treat it. May I ask what you've learned?

I bought Hibiclense but what to do. Guess I will dilute and rinse off. I am a 55 year old male with heat rash like between my thighs.

Please Write,
[email protected]
Robie Brooks wrote:
Hi, i was diagnosed with mrsa in july. It caused boils or cysts to form in the crease of my leg in the vulvar area. I have since been invaded by this bacteria four times. I have had two cuts to force out the infection. I was first given the antibiotic Keflex. Now for the forth time I have been given bactrim. Is there any information available about how i can get help to rid myself of this bacteria? I am beginning to feel like a test monkey.
Mac

Union Grove, WI

#109 Dec 19, 2007
I, too, have questions. First of all, I was told that MRSA can be systemic (very rare and the fatal kind) or it may just live on the surface of your body. It colonizes in the nostrils primarily... Is that what you've been told? Also, the Infectious Disease Dr. that my husband saw said that the MRSA doesn't cause the boils from the inside, but when the skin is irritated or broken, MRSA from the surfaces gets into the irritation and then infects it. Has anyone been told similar things?
Pippi

AOL

#110 Dec 22, 2007
I've had several skin abscesses since october. Like many other people, I believed my first one, which landed me in the ER, was actually a spider bite. In fact, the ER doc even noted "infected spider bite" on the paperwork!
It's obvious to me now that these are in fact, boils.
I have had them constantly since October 4th. Several have gotten quite large and painful. I've had about 25-30 in all, but many of those I was able to stop before they got too bad.
I did take Keflex for that initial abscess. Not sure if it made any difference at all. The abscess drained one week later, and then the entire thing healed pretty quickly after that.
However, because of the subsequent boils, I have searched high and low for a treatment/cure. In the last few days I've noticed dramatic improvement, so I wanted to share what I'm doing in hopes that it will help somebody else, especially these poor tiny babies who are suffering from it. I have 4 children myself and have spent many hours in emotional turmoil wondering if I will be able to protect them from it at all. To date, none of them have shown any signs of boils, thankfully.
4 days ago, I began taking 2 capsules of Turmeric per day. Also, 3 days ago, I began taking one bleach bath per day. I put 1/4 cup of Clorox beach in my bath. I try to lay down and relax in the water, and I even soak my scalp in it. After about 10 minutes, I drain the tub, and turn on the shower, thoroughly washing my entire body with antibacterial soap (like Dial, but Triclosan is the active ingredient and even the generic brands of antibacterial soap contain the same ingredient), and I wash my hair with my regular shampoo and conditioner. The point here being just to wash the bleach off of my skin.
My husband is doing the same, and I have my children doing the same thing, as I am not sure if any of them are "carriers", and also because I want to keep them protected while I fight this.
I am noticing DRAMATIC IMPROVEMENT! I mean, DRAMATIC! At the time I began this, I had two pretty major boils, and a handful of others that were there, but not huge or painful yet. As I write this, ALL have diminished significantly or disappeared entirely!
(This message is too long for one post, so I'll have to post it in 2-3 separate messages..continued below...)
Pippi

AOL

#111 Dec 22, 2007
Even the spots where old boils had been look better!
I am so encouraged, and for the first time in months, feel excited and happy. I feel like I am getting a handle on this, and also protecting my family, which I'm sure most of you can understand, is such an immense relief!
Like many of you, I really started feeling like a lepar. I work so hard to keep the house disinfected, but it didn't seem to change the situation (although of course I feel it helps in protecting others from contracting it). The scars were depressing me, as well. Not to mention, the pain. This condition can be so overwhelming and scary.
I should clarify here, that my children are NOT taking the Turmeric. But I will give it to them if any of them begin getting boils. However, I am very close to being convinced that they will not develop any, now that I have begun the bleach baths.
I hope this helps someone else here! Be sure to wash bedding every couple of days in hot water with bleach, and of course only use towels once and wear clothing once, etc. Wash everything in hot water with bleach. It's a lot of extra work, and a total PIA, but important.
If anyone decides to do the bleach baths, PLEASE use extra caution in a home with children! Put the bleach bottles back up in a secure spot so that no little hands can get a hold of them! May seem like a stupid thing to mention because it is common sense, but I feel like I'm carrying this bleach bottle EVERYWHERE, and have had to be very diligent to keep it put away safely.
As far as the bleach in the baths, the 1/4 cup is such small amount, that it's likely less than you would be exposed to if you were in a swimming pool. The smell is not overpowering or anything. I noticed on another board, a woman was posting the story of her own family and how their infectious disease doctor told them to do the bleach baths...she stated that her house now smelled like the YMCA, lol! And it is like that a little bit at mine, too, but I don't mind! It's working!
I know everyone's experience is different, with the different strains of staph out there, so I don't know if this will work for everyone. But I feel it has potential to help many so I'm putting it out there.
I am not sure if I have MRSA, or the non-resistant form of staph. My abscess was not draining at the time I went to the ER, and I would not allow the ER doc to lance it because the room I was in was not clean! Also, the moron walked in, and touched my abscess with BARE hands, before slumping into a chair and telling me it was "an abscess"...(ya think? what was your first clue, genius? I swear I don't know how some of these idiots actually get licenses to practice medicine!) I am SO exceedingly glad now that I did not let them lance it. The doctor (and I use that term lightly) was clearly lazy, and I am so glad now that I did not let that fool cut into my body!
(I have to break my whole post up into 3 separate ones because I'm only allowed 4,000 characters per post...so the rest is continued in the next message..)
Pippi

AOL

#112 Dec 22, 2007
There are 2 other things that I have read quite a bit about that I will be starting next week, too. Manuka honey is reported to kill 100% of staph! You can take it internally, as well as applying it directly to wounds. Same for Allicin, a derivative of Garlic. I am still learning about this one, but it is reported to be "strikingly" effective against MRSA. Check these things out! It may be that just eating raw garlic is totally sufficient too, I just haven't read everything there is to read on it yet, so I don't know.
Also, don't forget things like vitamin C and zinc to aid in your bodies immune function!
So, to recap: Turmeric, bleach baths, Allicin(Garlic), Manuka honey, vitamin C, and zinc.
And that's just for starters! Read all you can about strengthening your bodies immune system. I've read so many (probably thousands) of posts over the last few months of people with MRSA, saying that the antibiotics are not doing it for them!
On the other hand, my own sister was diagnosed with the flesh eating strain of staph in an abscess, and she took the antibiotics and had no reocurrence, so clearly, it does work for some people.
She was clear to make me understand though, that the first round did NOT work, and it was not until she went to another doc who took the time to culture the material from her wound and test it to see what antibiotics WOULD kill it, that she had success. So, for those having their wounds cultured, be sure to find out whether or not it was tested to find out EXACTLY WHICH antibiotic would kill the strain YOU have. Otherwise, your doc might be blindly prescribing antibiotics that will prove useless to you.
Best of luck to all of you, my heart especially goes out for those tiny children having to suffer through this!
If anybody wants to ask me questions about what is working for me, feel free to email me at [email protected] Just put "MRSA" in the subject line. I am not done researching, and will be more than happy to share anything I learn.
SadErika

Missoula, MT

#113 Jan 3, 2008
I got this crap in July. I had two surgeries on my friggin' leg and on my arm, and was stuck in the hospital for 3 weeks. For 2 weeks, I had outpatient IV drip after that.

I don't care about going through this once...but I have been having more outbreaks continuously. Am I forever stuck with this bacteria? It's taking a toll on my physical self and on my wallet.

Is there any hope that this dang mrsa will leave me alone?

"Also, I live with my sister...will I get it as well?=(? She tries to infect me all the time! Help me!" -qouted from my sister

My sister has been living with me for the past week with this bad infection that i have, and she hasn't gotten it yet...so the lucky bastard immune?

Are there any specialist that I can consult about this issue? And will it be worth my time and money to do so?

Thanks!
mumakezsore

UK

#114 Jan 5, 2008
Hiya, i Just wanted to ask, how do you tell the difference between a mrsa boil and an ordinary boil?? The reason i am asking is I have a large red sore boil looking thing about the size of a large pea on the top of my outer hip, at first i thought it was a spider bite but noe it's worrying me a bit, I've only had it about 3 or 4 days

K xx
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

#115 Jan 9, 2008
If there was a botanical shown to attack the MRSA bug and kill it,would you want to know about it? www.InformationOnMangosteen.info
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

#116 Jan 9, 2008
Merrill2u wrote:
i have just been diagnosed with MSRA and as you am on my own as my hospital refuses to treat it. May I ask what you've learned?
I bought Hibiclense but what to do. Guess I will dilute and rinse off. I am a 55 year old male with heat rash like between my thighs.
Please Write,
[email protected]
<quoted text>
Your best answer www.InformationOnMangosteen.info

“I CAN ELIMINATE MRSA ”

Since: Jan 08

COCOA BEACH, FL.

#117 Jan 10, 2008
OUR COMPANY IS THE ONLY COMPANY IN THE COUNTRY WITH A PROVEN SOLUTION FOR ELIMINATING THE MRSA VIRUS IN THE ENVIRONMENT AND WE BACK IT UP WITH A TWO YEAR GUARANTEE BACKED BY A MILLION DOLLAR POLICY!!! IT IS SO SAD AND FRUSTRATING TO READ ABOUT ALL OF THESE VICTIMS OF THIS DEADLY DISEASE KNOWING THAT WE CAN ELIMINATE 99.8% OF THE SPREAD WITH OUR "GREEN TECHNOLOGY" SYSTEM. IT WORKS, PEOPLE, AND WE CAN PROVE IT!!! VISIT OUR WEBSITE, AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. airtechsolutions4u.com
EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected]

“I CAN ELIMINATE MRSA ”

Since: Jan 08

COCOA BEACH, FL.

#118 Jan 10, 2008
mumakezsore wrote:
Hiya, i Just wanted to ask, how do you tell the difference between a mrsa boil and an ordinary boil?? The reason i am asking is I have a large red sore boil looking thing about the size of a large pea on the top of my outer hip, at first i thought it was a spider bite but noe it's worrying me a bit, I've only had it about 3 or 4 days
K xx
PLEASE....GO TO YOUR DR. AND HAVE HIM OR HER TEST IT. IF IT IS MRSA, IT IS VERY SERIOUS AND THE SOONER IT IS TREATED THE BETTER YOU WILL BE. HURRY!

“I CAN ELIMINATE MRSA ”

Since: Jan 08

COCOA BEACH, FL.

#119 Jan 10, 2008
SadErika wrote:
I got this crap in July. I had two surgeries on my friggin' leg and on my arm, and was stuck in the hospital for 3 weeks. For 2 weeks, I had outpatient IV drip after that.
I don't care about going through this once...but I have been having more outbreaks continuously. Am I forever stuck with this bacteria? It's taking a toll on my physical self and on my wallet.
Is there any hope that this dang mrsa will leave me alone?
"Also, I live with my sister...will I get it as well?=(? She tries to infect me all the time! Help me!" -qouted from my sister
My sister has been living with me for the past week with this bad infection that i have, and she hasn't gotten it yet...so the lucky bastard immune?
Are there any specialist that I can consult about this issue? And will it be worth my time and money to do so?
Thanks!
MRSA IS AN AIRBORNE BACTERIAL SPORE AND CAN LIVE ON SURFACES AND IN THE AIR FOR MONTHS. YOUR SISTER CAN BE INFECTED IF SHE CONTACTS AN AREA THAT YOU HAVE TOUCHED WITH ONE OF THE SORES ON YOUR BODY AND SHE HAS AN OPEN CUT OR SORE. WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY IN THE COUNTRY THAT CAN ELIMINATE THE MRSA VIRUS IN BUILDINGS. WE HAVE A PROVEN SYSTEM BACKED BY A MILLION DOLLAR POLICY. OUR SYSTEM IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS GUARANTEED TO REDUCE IT BY 99.8%. CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: airtechsolutions4u.com / OR CONTACT ME AT [email protected] FOR MORE INFO...IT'S FREE!

“I CAN ELIMINATE MRSA ”

Since: Jan 08

COCOA BEACH, FL.

#120 Jan 10, 2008
Pippi wrote:
Even the spots where old boils had been look better!
I am so encouraged, and for the first time in months, feel excited and happy. I feel like I am getting a handle on this, and also protecting my family, which I'm sure most of you can understand, is such an immense relief!
Like many of you, I really started feeling like a lepar. I work so hard to keep the house disinfected, but it didn't seem to change the situation (although of course I feel it helps in protecting others from contracting it). The scars were depressing me, as well. Not to mention, the pain. This condition can be so overwhelming and scary.
I should clarify here, that my children are NOT taking the Turmeric. But I will give it to them if any of them begin getting boils. However, I am very close to being convinced that they will not develop any, now that I have begun the bleach baths.
I hope this helps someone else here! Be sure to wash bedding every couple of days in hot water with bleach, and of course only use towels once and wear clothing once, etc. Wash everything in hot water with bleach. It's a lot of extra work, and a total PIA, but important.
If anyone decides to do the bleach baths, PLEASE use extra caution in a home with children! Put the bleach bottles back up in a secure spot so that no little hands can get a hold of them! May seem like a stupid thing to mention because it is common sense, but I feel like I'm carrying this bleach bottle EVERYWHERE, and have had to be very diligent to keep it put away safely.
As far as the bleach in the baths, the 1/4 cup is such small amount, that it's likely less than you would be exposed to if you were in a swimming pool. The smell is not overpowering or anything. I noticed on another board, a woman was posting the story of her own family and how their infectious disease doctor told them to do the bleach baths...she stated that her house now smelled like the YMCA, lol! And it is like that a little bit at mine, too, but I don't mind! It's working!
I know everyone's experience is different, with the different strains of staph out there, so I don't know if this will work for everyone. But I feel it has potential to help many so I'm putting it out there.
I am not sure if I have MRSA, or the non-resistant form of staph. My abscess was not draining at the time I went to the ER, and I would not allow the ER doc to lance it because the room I was in was not clean! Also, the moron walked in, and touched my abscess with BARE hands, before slumping into a chair and telling me it was "an abscess"...(ya think? what was your first clue, genius? I swear I don't know how some of these idiots actually get licenses to practice medicine!) I am SO exceedingly glad now that I did not let them lance it. The doctor (and I use that term lightly) was clearly lazy, and I am so glad now that I did not let that fool cut into my body!
(I have to break my whole post up into 3 separate ones because I'm only allowed 4,000 characters per post...so the rest is continued in the next message..)
I AM SO DISTRESSED AFTER READING ABOUT YOUR PLIGHT. MY COMPANY SPECIALIZES IN THE ELIMINATION OF MRSA IN A BUILDING ENVIRONMENT. IT IS AN AIRBORNE BACTERIAL SPORE AND CAN LIVE IN THE AIR AND ON SURFACES FOR MONTHS. WE ATTACK IT WITH GREEN TECHNOLOGICAL SANITIZATION FOR THE AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM AND FOR ALL SURFACES AND A SURFACE PROTECTANT THAT CONTINUES TO BE AN ACTIVE KILL FOR WEEKS MONTHS AND YEARS. WE HAVE A PROVEN SYSTEM THAT WORKS. WE GURANTEE IT. PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE. ITS FREE. NO TRICKS OR GIMMICKS. IT IS airtechsolutions4u.com . MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO. LET US HELP YOU. SINCERELY, JACK

“I CAN ELIMINATE MRSA ”

Since: Jan 08

COCOA BEACH, FL.

#121 Jan 10, 2008
JTurner wrote:
MRSA has been passed around my home with our four children for about a year now. One of my twins just got out of the hospital today and the other was in back in April for the same thing (having an abcess drained). I wanted to share something that happened last night i nour hospital room that makes me furious and explains why it is so common. My little girl was in a room under contact percotion (like normal) for MRSA a nurse came in dressed in the yellow gown and blue gloves covering her uniform she had just finished dressing my childs surgery site (on her bottom) a second nurse dressed in same contact percaution came in and handed our nurse a pen to sign a paper on a clipboard. Our nurse with same gloves she just dressed the wound with took the pen and signed the paper handed it back and out the second nurse went. Now the pen is infected and no telling where she went with it. I let her know what she had just done probably would infect more children since we were in a childrens hospital, she got huffy and walked out..... no wonder this is spreading like the plaugue!!!!!!!!!!
This disease started in hospitals. It has now spread to the community. I have twin granddaughters and I can't imagine how you must feel. Our company has a proven system that eliminates MRSA in indoor environments by 99.8% guaranteed in writing, We use all green technology sanitization products that are certified and tested to kill MRSA, and many other virus spores. MRSA spores can live in the air and on surfaces for months and can be re-infected easily. We are the only company in the country with a proven solution to succesfully eliminate it in your environment. visit our website at airtechsolutions4u.com and you can contact me for free information about our system. Please let us help educate you in order for you to be able to keep you and your family safe from this killer disease. My email is [email protected] I hope to hear from you. Jack
Jen

Manchester, NH

#122 Jan 15, 2008
Robie Brooks wrote:
Hi, i was diagnosed with mrsa in july. It caused boils or cysts to form in the crease of my leg in the vulvar area. I have since been invaded by this bacteria four times. I have had two cuts to force out the infection. I was first given the antibiotic Keflex. Now for the forth time I have been given bactrim. Is there any information available about how i can get help to rid myself of this bacteria? I am beginning to feel like a test monkey.
re: I was diagnosed with MRSa in Nov. of 2006. The only thing that works for me is Tetracycaline the bumble bee looking pill. I have a cyst right now and it is so painful. Sometimes I can't take it and I remove them myself. Good luck
Chris H

United States

#123 Jan 15, 2008
I have had MRSA since april 2007. I have taken every antibiotic under the sun. I have been hospitalized 5 times and have had 5 PICC lines to boot. Right now I am on my 2nd round of zyvox. Side effects are crazy! For some of us, we may be carriers for life. I am happy when the outbreaks stop even for a short period of time. I learn to deal with it the best I can and call the Dr with even the slightest hint of an outbreak. The one time I waited thinking it would resolve on its own, I almost ended up with my right foot amputated. After having this for so long, I can tell when the infection will resolve on its own or if I am in "trouble". This is my life. Sad to say but I'm used to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

MRSA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting MRSA Boils Open (Dec '12) Dec 6 coleynyc 81
Tenant moved out and wrote MRSA warnings on the... Dec 6 Baylynx 2
this is how i beat mrsa,take notice (Aug '09) Dec 5 jofo94 179
Had mesa twice and had two knee replacement rem... Nov 27 Littlejo124 1
MRSA and Knee Replacement (Dec '07) Nov 27 Littlejo124 73
I Cured my MRSA CYST, please read this very sim... (Jan '10) Oct '16 Michloc 36
News New Strain of 'Superbug' Traced to Chicken Sep '16 zio-treason 2
More from around the web