MRSA Lawsuits in Fresno, CA

MRSA Lawsuits in Fresno, CA

Posted in the MRSA Forum

Marla

Stockton, CA

#1 Feb 13, 2008
Kerry Trost, senior risk manager for City of Fresno, CA committed perjury to cover up the heinous actions of the risk analyst as well as the felony altering of sewer and water lines throughout Fresno, CA. See my first blog, which includes diagrams and pictures. Done without permits or inspections. Imagine the raw sewage being discharged and the resulting illness and MRSA. 100% deliberate. Instead of any warning, residents are lied to AFTER the fact; soil testing REFUSED!. Parcel /plat maps have been altered in an attempt to cover up this operation.

Deceiving the public as we are being infected with deadly bacteria and pathogens from MRSA - easily and quickly spread. As the city increases medical coverage for themselves, refusing to address this operation.

Mr. Trost's perjury magnifies the fraud and barbaric crimes to innocent residents. As a former employee of the risk analyst's associate in this operation, I have much more information that will help MRSA victims should they pursue legal recourse for damages.
www.myspace.com/marlalk2
fresno

United States

#2 Mar 22, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

MRSA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting MRSA Boils Open (Dec '12) Mon Melanie 66
MRSA on my spine (Aug '10) Jun 26 barbara 15
MRSA wound for 11 months! Jun 22 brodieellis5 1
this is how i beat mrsa,take notice (Aug '09) Jun 1 pdizzlemike 167
I Cured my MRSA CYST, please read this very sim... (Jan '10) May '16 tammyd 32
How To Destroy A MRSA Boil (Nov '10) May '16 Thankful 15
this is how i beat mrsa (Mar '10) Apr '16 Audrey 3
More from around the web