My Daugther suffer from Motion Sickne...

My Daugther suffer from Motion Sicknes for 1 year

Posted in the Motion Sickness Forum

QueaseEase

Boca Raton, FL

#2 Aug 18, 2007
Demian T wrote:
My daughter suffer this condition a few months ago more like a year but the doctor told me that we need a especial medication, name Antivert but was expensive and she was sick every time she take her school bus but this drug is efective she can stand a long trip to other places and she is happy but i need a cheaper pharmacy to buy antiver so i find a site for those that has the same problem with you children see this page under motion sickness you can find all the info about it
good luck to you and your childrens
Try QueaseEase it is an all natural inhaler for the relief of motion sickness. It has no side effects and works instantly. I know I am a captain and let me tell you it is a fantastic product. They have a money back guarantee so you have nothing to loose but the lousy feeling.
I tried QueaseEase

Dothan, AL

#3 Sep 6, 2007
I tried the QueaseEASE inhaler for the first time yesterday. I loved it! It worked in 3 minutes time!! I will be buying more
Gail

Apopka, FL

#4 Jul 10, 2008
Go to Walmart pharmacy & ask for a bottle of 100 meclizine, 25 mg. It is the same as anti-vert & under $10 for 100 pills
David

Enterprise, AL

#5 May 13, 2009
Don't waste your money...this stuff is foul smelling and will make you sicker.
RoyG

UK

#6 Jul 3, 2009
Avoid these drugs and potions! The new Gamlin travel visor is stylish and very effective. Prevents travel sickness in cars, buses, trains, boats, planes. It will change the way you travel. Arrive fresh for that meeting! Just Google 'Gamlin travel visor', we'll do the rest!..in fact you will rest so well, you will sleep on the journey!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motion Sickness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car sick from heating strips/stripes in the win... (Mar '15) Mar '15 kejtblue 1
News High School Girl Overdoses on Motion Sickness Drug (May '07) May '14 teedee 5
News A Foolproof Solution to the Nausea Associated w... (Nov '13) Nov '13 phred 1
iPhone app to cure motion sickness (Sep '12) Sep '12 NoMotion 1
News Car Motion Sickness: Tune Up Your Well Being on... (Jun '07) Mar '12 alvan 3
Would like to find out the reasons of the sickn... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Reasonline 1
News Sato launches motion-sickness thin-strip solution (Sep '11) Sep '11 straw 1
More from around the web