Headaches linked to painful skin sens...

Headaches linked to painful skin sensations

There are 2 comments on the Reuters story from Apr 22, 2008, titled Headaches linked to painful skin sensations. In it, Reuters reports that:

“Cutaneous allodynia appears to map onto migraine biology and to the migraine spectrum”

Many patients with chronic headaches are often overly sensitive to touch and ordinary activities like rubbing the head or combing the hair cause pain, according to findings from the American Migraine Prevalence ... via Reuters

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Since: Apr 08

Oak Park, IL

#1 Apr 26, 2008
I haven't experienced this and have had migraines since 1998. Thank God for the Diamond Headache clinic in Chicago IL. They are fantastic and are a must for Migraine sufferers. One of these days they will come up with something to cure Migraines. Cluster Migraines are the worst. I had to watch a poor guy go thru these for the eight days I was at the Hospital. Take care Migraine people!
Trevion
#2 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Migraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BioHealthonomics - Migraine prevention Dec '17 Cris Arnou 1
help Stanford biodesign students understand mig... Oct '17 Anonymous 1
COQ 10 from Drug or Health Food Store Stopped M... Sep '17 TexasChick2012 1
Medicines (May '17) May '17 Txbrachel 1
News Topamax Reduces Number Of Monthly Migraine Days... (Aug '06) Apr '17 jesposito 257
Migraine Miracle!!!! True Story (Feb '09) Mar '17 Migrainesofhouston 27
Migraine pain (Oct '15) Mar '17 Migrainesofhouston 3
More from around the web