Asbestos exposure wreaks havok on lun...

Asbestos exposure wreaks havok on lungs, raises cancer risk

There are 6 comments on the Atwater Signal story from May 21, 2010, titled Asbestos exposure wreaks havok on lungs, raises cancer risk. In it, Atwater Signal reports that:

The asbestos to which the teens working for Firm Build allegedly were exposed may not affect them now, but according to experts the future could be iffy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atwater Signal.

Katy

Brighton, MA

#1 May 26, 2010
The three Firm Build executives should be tarred and feathered for exposing those kids to asbestos. Preferably with a tar that contains asbestos.
asbestos expert

Great Falls, MT

#2 May 28, 2010
And Libby Mt is sold as safe when this is a deadly lie.Libby Mt will be condemned and relocated. the people who stay will die with the town and those who need to leave will get the hell out...And Libby will never kill any more generations of entire families....again.No children left behind Amen
asbestos expert

Great Falls, MT

#3 May 28, 2010
Asbestos IS NOT just a lung issue, asbestos destroys EVERYTHING.....nothing safe about any of it. It all kills you.
Garrett

Glendale, AZ

#4 Feb 15, 2012
My father was a factory worker and now he is bed ridden at the age of 58 because of Asbestos. Asbestos death rates have been going sky high! http://makedifferences.org/Articles/Details/1...
OH MY

Redmond, WA

#5 Jul 27, 2012
I am scared for these kids.
Toledo

West Lafayette, IN

#6 Jul 27, 2012
Hopefully this will not be ignored & matters will be fully investigated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesothelioma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 30,000 Canberrans likely to be affected by rele... Jun '15 Grassclipper 2
help guide for asia mesothelioma May '15 asia mesothelioma 1
News Mesothelioma Lawyer Johnson Still Worries About... (Aug '07) Mar '15 mikya123 7
News Asbestos diseases cripple SA mining towns (Feb '08) Feb '15 maxwellaj 10
News YouDocs: Managing your cancer treatment (Dec '14) Dec '14 maryjaneprincton 1
News Childhood exposure to Libby amphibole during ou... (Dec '14) Dec '14 The Hat 2
News Asbestos (Jan '11) Oct '14 kurtcooksalot16 3
More from around the web