Large Number of Asbestos-Related Deat...

Large Number of Asbestos-Related Deaths in UK Town

There are 6 comments on the CisionWire story from Apr 17, 2012, titled Large Number of Asbestos-Related Deaths in UK Town. In it, CisionWire reports that:

Asbestos -related illnesses and deaths are a problem that exists globally. Asbestos has been mined in every inhabited continent, and to this day is still traded and used in applications ranging from consumer goods to construction materials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CisionWire.

EPA

Missoula, MT

#1 Apr 18, 2012
any one and everything thing that breaths in a asbestos contaminated environment WILL DIE FROM ASBESTOS....IF...they live long enough and don't die from something else.... first.The entire town of Libby Mt and Asbestos Canada are DEATH TOWNS and kill all children who breath the deadly air.EPA continues to knowingly kill more and more children in selling Libby mt as a safe place...to live and raise a family..knowing they are killing all they sell Libby to.How is this allowed and where is this Govt to save or even tell the truth to end/stop this known deadly population???? Why do they kill more people???
EPA

Missoula, MT

#2 Apr 18, 2012
Why do We the People allow this????
Dupres Nodded

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2012
We are overruled by corporate greed and small-minded, egocentric money grabbers whose focus is selling weekly advertising to the CARD clinic. Ain't America grand?
Sad Sack News Hound

United States

#5 Apr 18, 2012
Raspberry. Shoop?
Libby EPA

Missoula, MT

#7 Apr 19, 2012
Ignorance is the denial to the truth to except yourself for who you are...and what your not.Those who sell this death town, who also kill the children by not telling the truth...no matter how any one looks at any of this...we know what and who are the low lifes in Libby Mt and on this site.Huh Phillip.you have truely turned yourself into a real piece of shit and you wear it good too.
Sad Sack News Hound

United States

#8 Apr 19, 2012
Even with my stuffed up nose for news, it is easy to see who has the integrity and the courage of his convictions in this forum. Phillip, D.L., scourge by any other name doth smell as foul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesothelioma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jury Orders J&J to Pay $37 Million in Talcum Po... Apr 9 Cousin if 1
News Family Gets $4.5 Million In Asbestos Suit (Jun '09) Aug '17 guest 17
News The Privilege Is All Mine: California Appellate... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Horse-Shirt 1
News Building Canada 150 - Asbestos: from miracle ma... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Day in UK 1
News Doves released into the skies over Swindon to m... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Day in UK 1
Did I mess myself up? (Feb '17) Feb '17 Anonymous 1
News Attorney Milton Ferrell Jr. dies of mesothelioma (Nov '08) Feb '17 Nha Trang Vietnam 5