Consumer Demand For Menersa Escalates...

Consumer Demand For Menersa Escalates On The Heels of FDA Report

There are 49 comments on the WebWire story from Jul 2, 2008, titled Consumer Demand For Menersa Escalates On The Heels of FDA Report. In it, WebWire reports that:

U.S. supplement manufacturer Vitaloix Laboratories, renowned for their history of providing safe, natural, nutraceutical solutions, is under intense pressure to increase production of its top-selling Menersa ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WebWire.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Genie

Clearwater, FL

#54 Apr 23, 2012
I have been taking Menersa for two years now. I had previously been on hormone therapy for several years. I had tapered myself off the hormone therapy before starting the Menersa. I was having all the usual symptoms, weight gain, insomnia, and of course the dreaded hot flashes and night sweats.
I have to say this product has been wonderful, no more sleepless nights, no hot flashes, or night sweats, and my weight is under control. Can't say enough abut this product, have recommended to several friends.
kris

Worcester Park, UK

#55 Jul 31, 2012
I take blood pressure medication (high) can I take Menersa?

Since: Aug 13

Los Angeles, CA

#56 Aug 27, 2013
I have recently noticed certain changes in my body. My breasts have began to sag and i have intense sweating at night. There is feeling of uneasiness when trying to sleep at night. If at all these are signs of menopause; does this product work? Read about the best menopause supplement reviews for treating these symptoms. Ensure it does not interfere with weight issues. You can read on to know more...http://www.thebeautyins iders.com/top-5-best-ingredien ts-in-menopause-supplements.ht ml
Sara Biston

Los Angeles, CA

#57 Aug 27, 2013
Menersa contains plant based ingredients which reduces the symptoms of menopause. Ensure to read about the Menersa Reviews to find out details about this product.http://www.thebeautyin siders.com/menersa.html
Ann

Woodside, NY

#58 Oct 29, 2013
I have been taking Menersa for the last three years, it really works, but I am now experiencing pain in my left hip. I exercise four times a week, I run about 5 miles, but recently after running I am in pain in my left hip. Has anyone experience any pain in their hips? My doctor told me that this drug is new to the market and no one really knows the long term effects of taking it. I do love the product because it helped me with the symptoms of menopause and weight gain.
Emily

Atlanta, GA

#59 Jul 8, 2014
I am using Menersa from last 2 months. I have noticed some good results by using Menersa. I got relieved from night sweats and hot flashes. I loved this product.
Rose

Baltimore, MD

#60 Jul 14, 2014
Menersa is the best product I have ever used. It helped me to battle against Hot Flashes, Mood Swings, and Loss of Sex Drive.
Jenny

United States

#61 Aug 4, 2014
Menersa is the best menopause supplement. It comes with zero side effect.
Maryanne

Leominster, MA

#62 Jun 22, 2015
Why is it I can no longer purchase Menersa. I see you are redirecting people to A new product that says it's the same product different name; although the new product does NOT show the amounts of each ingredient and groups them together.
I'm So disappointed as are many of my friends. I have been telling friends about Menersa for years. Everyone I've tols loves this product. I quests I have no choice but to try the company you sold out to. Please tell us you'll be back.
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menopause Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hormone pellets (Jan '09) Feb 2 Merry 392
Kitchen Showrooms Midlands Dec '16 desey001 1
Sign and Symptoms of Menopause Nov '16 gnowleoj 1
Natural Remedies Nov '16 CAM 2
News A healthy diet and exercise can ease symptoms o... (Apr '09) Oct '16 midnightgainz 2
News Debunking one of the biggest misconceptions abo... Sep '16 Pope Che Reagan C... 1
News October is International Breast Cancer Awarenes... Sep '16 Sneaky Pete 1
More from around the web