Meningitis Cases Crop Up in Schools Around the Country

Full story: findingDulcinea
Several bacterial meningitis cases have been reported at colleges around the United States, drawing attention to this sometimes fatal infection. Full Story
Rylie

United States

#1 Apr 4, 2009
http://apps.facebook.com/causes/200570/557311...

Please go to this cause..the 15 yr old girl in the picture..Jessica..lost her life to meningitis..please join the cause and help save lives..
Michele Bella

Ledgewood, NJ

#2 Jan 22, 2011
Every time I hear about Meningococcal Meningitus it upsets me. I lost my nephew over 20 years ago, and they thought it was Roseola. A perfectly healthy 18 month old was taken away by this horrifying, rapidly spreading virus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meningitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Living after Menigitis (Nov '13) Nov '13 Thankful26 1
Whitman-Walker Expands Meningitis Response (May '13) May '13 What the FFFF 2
DC Health Clinic Now Recommending Meningitis Va... (Apr '13) Apr '13 snyper 3
Walker Mill Middle School mourns loss of studen... (Nov '08) Mar '13 Monique Thompson 11
FDA expands meningitis warning (Oct '12) Oct '12 Starts With Vaccines 1
Officials Warn: NYC Meningitis Outbreak Among G... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Twenty Three Tria... 3
Docs say spine shots for steroids are usually safe (Oct '12) Oct '12 HumanSpirit 1
•••

Meningitis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••