Seniors Against Cravaack Ask Rep. to ...

Seniors Against Cravaack Ask Rep. to Cut Cake, Not Medicare

There are 1 comment on the NorthlandsNewscenter.com story from Jul 31, 2012, titled Seniors Against Cravaack Ask Rep. to Cut Cake, Not Medicare. In it, NorthlandsNewscenter.com reports that:

The organization, "Seniors Against Cravaack," gathered in front of the Congressman's Duluth office, today, at the Federal Building, to deliver their message, along with a Medicare birthday cake.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthlandsNewscenter.com.

Rodney Lubiani

Duluth, MN

#1 Jul 31, 2012
After I saw the report on channel 10 about the seniors against Cravaack, wanting him to stop trying to cut Medicare. I was mad as hell, I called channel 10 and asked them who and what affiliation they came from. They told me they were all Democrats, not one was a Republican. Very poor reporting and journalists.
Cravaack fought down 3 proposals from the Democrats to try and cut Medicare, tax us more on Medicare, and dumping Medicare. Everything the Seniors said was a lie to make you believe it was republicans cutting Medicare, it's not, it Dumbocrats and I mean that litterly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicare Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nurse anesthetists aren't the same as anesthesi... (Sep '10) Jun 9 Miguel 136
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) May '16 Not Low Income Se... 241
News Sylvan Beach mayor fined for misleading sales t... (Feb '09) May '16 Greg Horan 61
News Trump, Ryan meet as Republicans call for unity May '16 serfs up 49
News Sanders' tax hikes actually might not cost you,... May '16 I dunno 1
News Jonathan Wiggs/Globe Staff Partners HealthCare ... May '16 Ellen 1
News Toni King:Confused about TRS Medicare Plan or M... Apr '16 Paul608 1
More from around the web