AARP Members Quitting Over Health Plan

AARP Members Quitting Over Health Plan

There are 45 comments on the WBAL-AM Baltimore story from Aug 18, 2009, titled AARP Members Quitting Over Health Plan. In it, WBAL-AM Baltimore reports that:

About 60,000 senior citizens have quit AARP since July 1 due to the group's support for a health care overhaul, a spokesman for the organization said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBAL-AM Baltimore.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Obama Dem Lies

AOL

#49 Nov 8, 2009
Obozo's Lies - Older People will die!

-

VOTE ALL DEM'S OUT OF OFFICE NEXT ELECTION!!
hi

Brooklyn, NY

#50 Jun 30, 2012
exdemocrat wrote:
I quit AARP last week I sent back my membercards!!!

-

VOTE ALL DEMOCRATS OUT OF OFFICE IN 2010'/2012'

Ex Lifelong DEMOCRAT
hi all...ur dum
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#51 Jun 30, 2012
Many incumbents have already been re-elected. Dumbazz American voters.
Sara

United States

#52 Jul 2, 2012
I was hoping to learn why AARP members were quitting over health plan. All this forum is touting is hate democrats. I sure didn't learn anything. Doesn't seem like the way to educate people to get them on your side.
JDC

El Paso, TX

#53 Jul 2, 2012
Sara wrote:
I was hoping to learn why AARP members were quitting over health plan. All this forum is touting is hate democrats. I sure didn't learn anything. Doesn't seem like the way to educate people to get them on your side.
You do realize the article is three years old and the story no longer there?

You will rarely learn anything from posters and even rarer is changing another posters opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicare Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Social Security disability fund projected to ru... Wed LBJOCKJOCK 89
News How Undocumented Immigrants Help Strengthen Our... Wed Bakker 205
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) Jul 26 Raj 4
News Separating mouth from body causes pain in back ... Jul 20 Go Blue Forever 1
News Patients grapple with high cost of arthritis me... Jul 20 Walnut Fruitcake 2
News Online database rates surgeons on outcomes Jul 18 huthnance 1
News Home health agency executive director to pay go... Jul 9 The truth is out ... 1
More from around the web