The least expensive Medicare Suppleme...

The least expensive Medicare Supplement Insurance for Illinois, IL

Posted in the Medicare Forum

Dan D

Chicago, IL

#1 May 15, 2009
The best and least expensive Medicare Supplement Insurance for Illinois, IL is UCT Medicare supplement insurance. UCT stands for United Commercial Travelers of America insurance.
You can find it at:
[URL=" "][/UR L]
[URL=" "][/UR L]
Lucas Burton

Spring Hill, FL

#2 May 21, 2009
UCT is right up there as far as competitive premium. We offer that plan to Illinois residents as well as residents of other states. We actually can compare close to 40 companies for you. UCT as well as most other companies require you to have an agent. We can be reached on our company website and will be more than happy to provide information on Medicare Supplement Insurance. We can also be reached toll free at 1-800-495-1915.
Dan D

Chicago, IL

#3 May 26, 2009
Sure, this is true, but if you immediately want ALL the details about UCT's plans and coverage, is the place to go. It is a UCT-dedicated website for Illinois residents.
Alan Converse

United States

#4 Aug 20, 2010
Small, family business. They helped me with every problem i was having after i had my heart attack, and treated me with the utmost respect and dedication to my cause. I told them i would help spread the word because i was so excited. Please take a look!
Dave R

Glenside, PA

#5 Aug 29, 2010
Individuals looking for information [Medicare Supplemental Insurance] can go to the Senior Advisors Group website and if applicable submit a request for plan info. They have advisors for over 35 states and represent over 300 different Medicare insurance plans.

Morris, IL

#6 Nov 4, 2010
The website you suggested to go to for all plans for Illinois residents is disabled. Does not list another place to go to. That makes me uncomfortable to use UTC.

Westminster, CA

#8 Jun 13, 2011
If you want a non-biased, free medicare supplement insurance quote go to

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 4, 2013
The least expensive medicare supplement plans in Illinois are Mutual of Omaha plans. Anyone who says otherwise is not working with an A rated carrier that could leave the market at any time.

List of Mutual of Omaha rates by zip code:

South Jordan, UT

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Thanks for sharing. I need a medicare supplemental insurance company in NJ. I recently discovered I don't have any health insurance. I need some help till I get things straightened out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicare Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 15 hr Human 271
News Walgreen must face lawsuit over U.S. generic dr... Thu WHATRU 9
News How to Be A Better Medicare Patient Mar 2 JohnBaggett 2
Medicare Cards Mar 2 JohnBaggett 2
News Liberal group rolls out Medicare Extra for All ... Feb 24 mr gleeble 8
RI/MA/CT: Share your experience with Part D, ma... Feb '18 healthcareresearch 1
News On drug costs, modest steps follow Trump's big ... Feb '18 RustyS 6