It is the fourth case of mad cow, or ...

It is the fourth case of mad cow, or bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), in recent years.

There are 10 comments on the Eagle 102 story from Apr 24, 2012, titled It is the fourth case of mad cow, or bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), in recent years.. In it, Eagle 102 reports that:

The USDA has confirmed that a case of mad cow disease was found in a California dairy cow .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eagle 102.

CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#1 Apr 24, 2012
Explains BOXES.PELIOSI ,BROWNS and Feinstiens Behavior...the Symptoms are clear!!..Note The Frothing at the Mouth,the Instability,and uncontrolled Craping and Pissing..Yep They have the MAD LOON DISEASE!
Xstain Mullah Franchisee

Cheltenham, PA

#2 Apr 24, 2012
This could work out okay in the long run. You know Republicans will be less likely for any reason to become vegetarian than will Democrats.
goose

Carol Stream, IL

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Xstain Mullah Franchisee wrote:
This could work out okay in the long run. You know Republicans will be less likely for any reason to become vegetarian than will Democrats.
And Democrats are more likely to abort babies. Your point?

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#4 Apr 24, 2012
Xstain Mullah Franchisee wrote:
This could work out okay in the long run. You know Republicans will be less likely for any reason to become vegetarian than will Democrats.
that was beyond stupid...WAY beyond!
McThongee

Carol Stream, IL

#5 Apr 24, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
Explains BOXES.PELIOSI ,BROWNS and Feinstiens Behavior...the Symptoms are clear!!..Note The Frothing at the Mouth,the Instability,and uncontrolled Craping and Pissing..Yep They have the MAD LOON DISEASE!
;) Obamad cow and happee Engle 103!!! ;-000
I shot the freak

Woodbridge, VA

#6 Apr 24, 2012
The bulls were eating tainted chitlins
Xstain Mullah Franchisee

Cheltenham, PA

#7 Apr 24, 2012
goose wrote:
<quoted text>
And Democrats are more likely to abort babies. Your point?
My point was that more Republicans will get mad cow disease than Democrats will. Because Republican revile veganism and vegetarianism.

I don't know if Democrats are more likely to abort babies. We know the rates of unwanted teen pregnancies are very high in red, buybull states without comprehensive sex ed or easy availability of birth control.

The women's community also knows perfectly which well known pro life activists have gone to providers for abortions when it suited them to do so. The names won't be released because the women's community values patient confidentiality, but no one is fooled: When there's an unwanted pregnancy conservatives are just as eager to have choice as anyone else.

Hope that helps! And it has to, because you're starting with no knowledge of anything, Jethro.
Xstain Mullah Franchisee

Cheltenham, PA

#8 Apr 24, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
that was beyond stupid...WAY beyond!
Said the racist Birther....

Sure, Jed.
Helane Shields

Alton, NH

#9 Apr 28, 2012
The USDA is deceiving the public about the true risks from mad cow prion diseases.

Out of about 35 million animals slaughtered, only 35,000 are tested for mad cow --1/10th of one percent. There are 1.9 million "Downers" - diseased, disabled, dead or dying cows each year. At least one million of the downers are rendered into pet and animal feeds. These downers are the animals most likely to have mad cow disease. But ONLY 5000 downers are BSE tested at the renderers - less than 0.005%: "Samples are collected from renderers and 3D/4D facilities, with a quota set at 5,000 samples."
http://www.aphis.usda.gov/animal_health/anima...
{USDA has not disclosed what happens to the other 900,000 downers each year.}

-Bovine Amyloidotic Spongiform Encephalopathy is a strain of mad cow disease which the USDA says
presents no risk to humans or animals "because it is not transmissible".

Published, peer reviewed studies reveal otherwise:

"Intraspecies Transmission of BASE Induces Clinical Dullness and Amyotrophic Changes"

'Several lines of evidence suggest that BASE is highly virulent and easily transmissible to a wide host range. "
( Lombardi, G, et al 2008)

"Atypical BSE in Germany¬ó Proof of transmissibility and biochemical characterization"
(Buschman, A. et als - 2006)"

" Atypical BSE (BASE) transmitted from asymptomatic aging cattle to a primate"
(Comoy, E.E. et als - 2008)"

Dr. Claudio Soto, et al, have confirmed that Alzheimer's Disease (AD) is a prion disease - 6 million US victims - new case every 69 seconds.
http://www.alzheimers-prions.com/pdf/CLAUDIO-...

The common neuropathy in both AD victims and BASE mad cows is the presence of amyloid plaques in the brains.

Aging asymptomatic dairy cows infected with BASE mad cow, are ending up untested and undetected in huge industrial mixing vats of hamburger, each containing meat from 50 to 100 animals from multiple states and two to four countries http://www.organicconsumers.org/madcow/burger...

Helane Shields, Alton, NH 03809 [email protected] www.Alzheimers-prions.com/
Third World Spiral

Woodbridge, VA

#10 Apr 28, 2012
It all began when a groid boinked a cow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mad Cow Disease Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
daily cialis not working Apr '16 Leblanc 3
women on antidepressants benefit from viagra Apr '16 Huber 1
'female viagra' drug failure causes biosante sh... Apr '16 Buckner 2
tse prion mad cow type disease update (Jan '16) Jan '16 Terry Singeltary 3
News Possible mad cow disease case in Alberta -CFIA (Jul '06) Jul '15 Dale Evans 2
News Government to Scale Back Mad Cow Testing (Mar '06) Sep '14 Swedenforever 3
News Suspected mad cow disease found in Romanian beef (Jul '14) Jul '14 Purely Canadian 1
More from around the web