Vacaville's 'Chemo Kid' lives his dream

Full story: The Reporter
To watch a live University of Oregon football game in Oregon had been a dream of Giovanni "Gino" Goodman, but at just 26 years old, his time was running out. Full Story
M_Chavez

Vacaville, CA

#1 Dec 11, 2010
Gino,
You are such an inspiration to all of us! We love you Chemo Kid!!
Truth Sayer

Fairfield, CA

#2 Dec 11, 2010
Bless this brave young man. Like his team he is not giving up, but doing things his way. ^5 to Gino.
Vacavillian

San Leandro, CA

#3 Dec 12, 2010
Wow!
Leslie Jennings

United States

#4 Dec 22, 2010
A shout-out to the Goodman family!

The strength of the Creator is in you! Prayers from the Jennings family of East Elmhurst, New York are sent to you. You are not alone, we keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Gino, as young as you are, you are an inspiration to us all. God bless you Gabby,Gugi and family. Yes, I remember Cookie, in fact I watched her play bid whist right before she delivered Gabby for Christmas.

Know that you are loved.

Leslie Jennings
Goodman Relative

San Diego, CA

#5 Jan 9, 2011
Leslie Jennings wrote:
A shout-out to the Goodman family!
The strength of the Creator is in you! Prayers from the Jennings family of East Elmhurst, New York are sent to you. You are not alone, we keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Gino, as young as you are, you are an inspiration to us all. God bless you Gabby,Gugi and family. Yes, I remember Cookie, in fact I watched her play bid whist right before she delivered Gabby for Christmas.
Know that you are loved.
Leslie Jennings
Hey, Leslie. This is Gino's cousin, Filippo Jr. Not sure if you are familiar with with me or my father, Filippo Sr aka Butchie, Gugi's brother. Thank you for those kind words!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lymphoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Students support friend by shaving their heads Sep 20 love and light Tammy 1
Flint boxer Anthony Dirrell battles cancer (Aug '07) Sep 1 sandrawright 7
VA adds three more diseases to Agent Orange 'pr... (Nov '09) Aug 31 meathead01 34
Secondhand smoke as harmful to pets as people Jul '14 Hank 4
Minaj makes girl's wish come true (Apr '14) Apr '14 Nicki Minaj 1
Debbie Rowe -- Lymphoma is Scary, But Propofol ... (Mar '14) Apr '14 goodvibrations 7
Lives shattered by debt (May '08) Mar '14 Ketti 47

Lymphoma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE