Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 15, 2013
Lyme_Researcher

Albany, NY

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Hello, I am conducting an anonymous survey on Lyme Disease for a school based research project. If you had or have Lyme Disease please fill out this survey- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform...
Thank you!
dottie

Keller, TX

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Can you post it in the groups?
Cal Cat

Anaheim, CA

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Hi, I do want the results of your survey please. I'll be creating a survey too I believe. I don't have Lyme, my son does, but not yet formally diagnosed. He had the erythema migrans rash but since there is "no Lyme disease in Orange County" he couldn't have Lyme.
ticked off

Hernando, MS

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Im interested in the results from the survey as well! Cool Cat did they give your son any antibiotics? I had the "bulls-eye" rash about a week and a half after removing that tick and was giving antibiotics. I had 2 separate negative blood tests. And Fredericktown Mo. doesn't have Lyme Disease. So I must not had Lyme Disease. I was treated a year ago and have not been healthy since.
Patty

Bradford, NH

#5 Mar 15, 2013
Cal Cat wrote:
Hi, I don't have Lyme, my son does, but not yet formally diagnosed. He had the erythema migrans rash but since there is "no Lyme disease in Orange County" he couldn't have Lyme.
==========
I assume you are kidding since while the incidince of getting Lyme in Orange County is probably low, we do go to other cities and states. How did he get it? I was living in O.C. for a million years but when you go to Yosemite for example, it is easy to get it there. I got mine near Mammoth. Didn't get an accurate diagnosis until I moved to New Hampshire. Go see a naturalpath. I would have if I even thought it could be Lyme. No regular doctor is going to help--they can't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyme Disease Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LaValle, Thiele secure 4-poster bucks Thu Hangman 2
call to action! cdc: no more tiers! Aug 26 Ravensara 2
Mom of Boys With Lyme Disease Fights for Chickens Aug 23 L Craig s Hush Pu... 2
Woman suffers from Lyme disease (Aug '08) Aug 14 judy 50
The Weird Tick Bite Side Effect You Didn't Know... Aug 9 ms_Sweeter 2
County Tick Committee members learn they'll soo... Aug 6 jim 1
New Process greatly opens Cells and Tissue maki... Jul '14 Phantasm 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••