Justin Bieber inspires acts of kindness as he launches Canadian tour dates

Oct 10, 2012 Full story: Canada.com 13

He might drive the most obnoxious car in Hollywood. He might not be able to sing without the help of computer software.

Full Story
Julian

Fergus, Canada

#1 Oct 10, 2012

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
Justin Bieber is another overrated talentless white hack. I'm glad Usher is getting most of the money and using this kid.
Showing your racist colors again I see. I don't like Justin Beaver, cause he is an arrogant talentless hack, you don't like him because he's white.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#4 Oct 10, 2012
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Showing your racist colors again I see. I don't like Justin Beaver, cause he is an arrogant talentless hack, you don't like him because he's white.
I'm not sure how prevalent it is in the US, but up here, left-tardedism has convinced a lot of sub-intellects that only White people aren't allowed to be racist.
Human garbage like Tinywood blabs like the liar he is about how he isn't racist, yet proves his racism, sexism and pretty much every other negativism every..single..day!
It's like Tinywood has completely blown his short-term memory from huffing too much glue. The moron can't even remember what he posts from one thread to the next. It's almost like he actually does have multiple personalities.... and all of them go out of their way to be assholes LOL

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#5 Oct 11, 2012
I do agree though, Bieber is a talentless, auto-tuned hack, like most so-called music artists these days.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#6 Oct 11, 2012
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how prevalent it is in the US, but up here, left-tardedism has convinced a lot of sub-intellects that only White people aren't allowed to be racist.
Human garbage like Tinywood blabs like the liar he is about how he isn't racist, yet proves his racism, sexism and pretty much every other negativism every..single..day!
It's like Tinywood has completely blown his short-term memory from huffing too much glue. The moron can't even remember what he posts from one thread to the next. It's almost like he actually does have multiple personalities.... and all of them go out of their way to be assholes LOL
It's more or less the same story down here. Under the law of "political correctness" its not only acceptable for people of color, but encouraged to degrade poeple of Anglo Saxon ancestry or Judeo Christian backgrounds. God forbid a white person making a disparaging remarks about Islam or people of non white races, hell that's damn near a federal offense. Tinywood referenced Usher, he is but one of a whole litny of black and hispanic hip hop artists, who spew out some of the most caustic racial vitriol, yet Ted Nugent can make an off the cuff remark and the authorities are sent to investigate him.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#8 Oct 11, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
No surprise you racist twinks love Justin Bieber.
Hey raisin sack, you obviously have trouble reading or at least comprehending what you have read. Nobody said they like Justin Beaver, it was merely stated that we had different reasons for disliking him. You being a racist; don't like the Beaver cause he's white, we didn't like him cause he's manufactured talent, if you can even call it that, geared to a generation that has no comprehension of musical talent. Not to mention he's an egotistical ass. I would venture to say you fall into that for mentioned demographic; wich makes sence, seeing how you've utterly failed to bring anything useful or intelligent to these forums. Maybe I'm expecting too much, from a second rate closing shift KFC fry cook. Did you learn the term "Twink" from your boyfriend Jasbinder the Assbender? Cause that's probably what he thought you were when he cruised you. <-O

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#10 Oct 11, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
Chad and Yoda belong to the gay neo-nazi group the "gay skinss". Bwhahahahahahaha. Gay Skinss! Hahahahahahaha.
I here the surgeons said, that your reassignment procedure will be quite simple. Apparently your plumbing, won't require too many alterations to go from an inny to an outy. Poli Sci fry cook professor. LMAO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LOOOOOSER! HA HA HA HA!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#12 Oct 11, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
Actually it was Yoda who said he had a sex change. Not cool dude. Stop making fun of someone you call your friend and ally. I don't even make fun of it. It must have been a hard decision. I respect him/her for it. I'm sorry Yoda. I really mean that.
I beleave he stated that it was his ex wife's brother who had that done. But hey we know your reading comprehension is weak. If you talk to the guy, he might help you through your transition.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
Actually it was Yoda who said he had a sex change. Not cool dude. Stop making fun of someone you call your friend and ally. I don't even make fun of it. It must have been a hard decision. I respect him/her for it. I'm sorry Yoda. I really mean that.
Still fantasizing about that eh? Sorry to disappoint you cupcake but I still have all my original equipment.
It's ok though, I understand. Delusional people often mistake fantasy for reality. And considering your accompanying pseudo-hermaphroditic condition, it's easy to understand your fascination with transexualism.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
No surprise you racist twinks love Justin Bieber.
No surprise your contact with and concept of reality is marginal at best. Never mind your comprehension level, or lack of it to be more precise.
Well, I guess it's true what they say about Liberal Arts grads(or in your case, those that proclaim to be);
Scientists ask, "How does this work?" Engineers ask, "How can I make this?" Liberal Arts grads ask, "Would you like fries with that?".

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#15 Oct 12, 2012
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Still fantasizing about that eh? Sorry to disappoint you cupcake but I still have all my original equipment.
It's ok though, I understand. Delusional people often mistake fantasy for reality. And considering your accompanying pseudo-hermaphroditic condition, it's easy to understand your fascination with transexualism.
Even with his hermaphroditic condition, he still feels the need to compensate. With Tinywood's useless teeny weenie, he can't even fuck himself. LOL That's the only action, a Poli Sci undergraduate KFC fry cook can get. But if you get over your racism and bigotry you might be able to score at your gay bar that you frequent. Cheer up butter cup! <-)

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#16 Oct 12, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
Chad and Yoda belong to the gay neo-nazi group the "gay skinss". Bwhahahahahahaha. Gay Skinss! Hahahahahahaha.
Will Jasbinder the Assbender leave you, once your a woman? We all know he don't roll that way, something about the girls he grew up with beating him up all the time. That's why he can't stand anything with a vajina. So you may still wind up with a sore arse, after all.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#17 Oct 12, 2012
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise your contact with and concept of reality is marginal at best. Never mind your comprehension level, or lack of it to be more precise.
Well, I guess it's true what they say about Liberal Arts grads(or in your case, those that proclaim to be);
Scientists ask, "How does this work?" Engineers ask, "How can I make this?" Liberal Arts grads ask, "Would you like fries with that?".
Don't forget Poli Sci grads also say "Order up!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kidney Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ontario Government Plays Favourites with People... Dec 1 same municipally 1
Jury awards $35M damages to Florida smoker Nov '14 smoking 4 Dummies 1
Successful kidney transplant for Sally-Anne Oct '14 Annon 1
Mall, arenas, hospital projects make for exhila... (Jun '12) Oct '14 Fergus gets new h... 2
Mom: Pa. girl off oxygen after 2 lung transplants (Aug '13) Aug '13 awesome 2
Nereida Smith of Cinnaminson, N.J. needs a doub... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Noemi 1
Transplant keeps organs 'alive' outside body (Apr '13) Jul '13 Gem 2