Smoking can damage mind, study shows

Smoking can damage mind, study shows

There are 8 comments on the WYFF-TV Greenville story from Nov 29, 2012, titled Smoking can damage mind, study shows. In it, WYFF-TV Greenville reports that:

That cigarette may be doing more damage than meets the eye. If you've been smoking for an extended period of time, you're likely familiar with at least some -- if not all -- of the bodily symptoms associated with smoking, including but certainly not limited to: Cravings, coughing, shortness of breath and changes to teeth, hair and skin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYFF-TV Greenville.

Anonymous

ParaƱaque, Philippines

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Smoking does not really do you any good. People should realize this before it is too late for their health.
CONFEDERATE1989

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Niels Ipsen & Klaus Kjellerup.
Den Gule Negl.
Sun, 20 Mar 2011 15:22 CDT.

Nicotine improves human brain performance.

Is the bad reputation of smoking undeserved?

Professor: About time the positive side of tobacco is emphasised.

By Niels Ipsen, environmental biologist, and Klaus Kjellerup, researcher.

http://www.dailypaul.com/180024/science-is-co...

Judged:

10

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 1, 2012
CONFEDERATE1989 wrote:
Niels Ipsen & Klaus Kjellerup.
Den Gule Negl.
Sun, 20 Mar 2011 15:22 CDT.
Nicotine improves human brain performance.
Is the bad reputation of smoking undeserved?
Professor: About time the positive side of tobacco is emphasised.
By Niels Ipsen, environmental biologist, and Klaus Kjellerup, researcher.
http://www.dailypaul.com/180024/science-is-co...
When you read the posts from the smokers like Confederate, Azmac, and that 12 year old Kent from Maryland, it should be obvious that smoking DOES cause brain damage. Why else would someone willingly pay good money for a product that is designed to kill them?
DUH I SMOKE

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Dec 3, 2012
DUH, whats the question again?
gene

New York, NY

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Bud Schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
When you read the posts from the smokers like Confederate, Azmac, and that 12 year old Kent from Maryland, it should be obvious that smoking DOES cause brain damage. Why else would someone willingly pay good money for a product that is designed to kill them?
I especially like it when they post non-peer-reviewed "science" from a water specialist and a musician(!)
(Ipsen / Kjellerup)
Smelly Clothes

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Bud Schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
When you read the posts from the smokers like Confederate, Azmac, and that 12 year old Kent from Maryland, it should be obvious that smoking DOES cause brain damage. Why else would someone willingly pay good money for a product that is designed to kill them?
They are friggin imbeciles.
Spray some Glade EW

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Apr 11, 2013
no doubt smokers get dumber with age and accumulation of poisons from cancer sticks. Ever listen to their reasoning and rationalizing? DUH I SMOKE!

Since: Apr 13

Athens, Greece

#10 Apr 27, 2013
for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lung Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do the real lung cancer symptoms feel like?!? (Oct '06) Sep 24 misti geary 48
News 2016 Race for the Cure: OHSU scientist on cutti... Sep 18 sinking 1
How Difficult is Lung Cancer Surgery Recovery? (Jun '09) Sep 6 Snow White 290
News Why American Researchers Want To Use Cuba's Can... (May '15) Aug '16 mojon culofree 34
News North Korea, a smokers' paradise, now urging pe... Jul '16 Kbelle33 2
Can lung cancer look like pneumonia on x-rays? (Jan '07) Jun '16 sanni 178
News When to give up: Treatment or comfort for late-... Jun '16 betty 2
More from around the web