Biomarker Linked to Aggressive Breast Cancers, Poor Outcomes in African-Americans

Dec 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newswise

Among African-American women with breast cancer, increased levels of the protein HSET were associated with worse breast cancer outcomes, according to results presented here at the Sixth AACR Conference on the Science of Cancer Health Disparities in Racial/Ethnic Minorities and the Medically Underserved, held Dec. 6-9.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Now all we need is to outfit one of our Minuteman ICBMs with a warhead filled with HSET & launch it towards Africa.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Now all we need is to outfit one of our Minuteman ICBMs with a warhead filled with HSET & launch it towards Africa.
No, not Africa, but the inner city US. Most in Africa now are better people than the African-Americans here.

As for the cancer, I bet high dose vitamin D and leading a low-stress life would help a lot in terms of prevention. One study shows that meditation changes DNA over time in a beneficial manner.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Lung Cancer Forum right now

Search the Lung Cancer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How Difficult is Lung Cancer Surgery Recovery? (Jun '09) 11 hr Dale 241
New cancer study says e-cigarettes are still ba... Apr 14 I smoke therefore I stink 6
What do the real lung cancer symptoms feel like?!? (Oct '06) Apr 7 Prince 34
Anthropogenic smoking is good for you. Lung can... (Mar '12) Apr 3 bud_schmones 6
Subchronic Inhalation Exposure of Rats to Libby... Apr 1 mike crill 1
Will New City Bans Halt the Growth of the E-Cig... Mar 31 Mugs mahoney 9
Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) Mar 30 snorman jones 27
•••
•••
•••
•••