Blood Sugar Pills?
jenny ann

Westport, CT

#1 Oct 30, 2006
I was wondering if anyone can give me their opinion on this so called perfect pill for healthy blood glucose levels. This company promotes their products as being all natural, using no synthetics. Opinions?
jenny ann

Westport, CT

#2 Oct 30, 2006
sorry i forgot to type the site.....www.yourperfectpills. com
Tammy from New york

New York, NY

#3 Feb 27, 2011
There is a company called bell master herbalist , that offers great products such as intestinal cleansing and blood sugar pills. It helped me lower my glocuse levels and it only cost twenty dollars. It is all natural and no side effects . take 2 in the morning on an empty stomach. It gives me energy and no blurry eye vision, I feel great .Thank goodness. I have having vision problems to the point I could not see, and now I have good vision and now I have energy. Before I would go to work so tired and come home and just sleep . Now I can exercise and use my treadmill and my airclimber.

Bromley, UK

#4 Sep 5, 2011
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

Conyers, GA

#5 Jan 18, 2013
what is the name of the pill

Conyers, GA

#6 Jan 18, 2013
what is the name of the blood sugar pill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Low Blood Sugar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News High or low blood sugar? You need to know. (Jan '13) Sep '17 Sally 4
do you control your blood sugar? (Feb '17) Feb '17 helenw95 1
Low blood sugar and anxiety (Jul '07) May '14 Maria 38
News How to treat low blood sugar (Aug '08) Mar '14 DiabeticsM 12
Low-blood sugar, strange test results..please a... (Aug '13) Mar '14 Ryan 2
Extreme Low Blood Sugar Help!! (Apr '12) Aug '13 Hils 2
News Diabetic teen brings Diabetic Alert dog to school (Jan '13) Apr '13 alstonlindley 3