Do You Think Liver Cancer Can Be Cured?

Posted in the Liver Cancer Forum

George

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 15, 2011
There are many medical professionals who claim that liver cancer cannot be cured but only treated to some degree. So the end result is many liver cancer patients die despite going through a number of treatments provided by the medical establishment.

So, do you think liver cancer can be cured?

My mother had cancer and was given only 3 months to live. Despite the dark outlook, she managed to overcome her cancer. Today she is still alive, cancer free, and healthy. You can read about how she beat her cancer at my blog:

http://my-mothers-amazing-cancer-recovery.blo...
ming

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Feb 14, 2012
Yes, liver cancer can be cured if it is caught early enough. Surgery, transplants are things that can cure this cancer. Unfortunately, most liver cancers are not caught early enough due to lack of symptoms or vague symptoms.
sakshi

London, UK

#3 May 31, 2012
it can be cured. just contact Dr. Prerna through email. She saved many liver cancer patients' lives.
Her email id is jyoti.prerna@gmail.com
sakshi

London, UK

#4 May 31, 2012
her email id is jyoti.prerna001@gmail.com
ZhuWeiqian

Shangrao, China

#5 Apr 4, 2013
No
Paul

Lytham, UK

#6 May 17, 2013
I so hope so xx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liver Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benefits tribunal: why all the denials? Dec '14 sad goins on 1
Gilead Sciences Under Investigation for Over-Ch... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Chris 1
liver cancer in cats (Feb '07) Jul '14 Harry 172
Pregnant but Dying, 21-Year-Old Army Wife Gives... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Ruvi 1
For leg-cramp sufferers, there's no good altern... (Nov '08) Jun '14 Frank 9
a possible cure for Hep C (May '06) May '14 Glachealth 103
Possible VA failures magnify families' grief (May '14) May '14 Viet Nam Veteran 1
More from around the web