Huge Demand For Free Air Conditioners

Huge Demand For Free Air Conditioners

There are 13 comments on the WGRZ-TV Buffalo story from Jul 2, 2012, titled Huge Demand For Free Air Conditioners. In it, WGRZ-TV Buffalo reports that:

There's a huge demand for free air conditioners in New York State, and it's leaving some local residents out in the cold.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ-TV Buffalo.

DUH

Lancaster, NY

#1 Jul 3, 2012
last I checked there was a huge demand for free anything...cheap f**kers
herman con

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jul 3, 2012
well just who exactly pays for this
son ot tbird

United States

#3 Jul 3, 2012
Another poverty entitlement program.....aka black benefit
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#4 Jul 3, 2012
One dem air conditioners will buy a week's worth of crack.
dr mike o

Horsham, PA

#5 Jul 3, 2012
Look in the mirror
herman con

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jul 3, 2012
yup these welfare people will vote for anyone who will give them anything for free and thats why they are doing this giveaway.cuomo and obama are so hard up to stay in power they will do anything do these poor lazy illiterate people really think that they are cared about all they want to do is sit on their porches and wait for the mailman.if obama really cared about them he would create job's and cut all the welfare and medicade and tell them the truth which is get off your lazy butt's go to work and oh yes start raising all the ilegit baby's that you make so you get more free stuff.90 percent of these welfare baby mama's are big dirty fat slob's
TONI

Niagara Falls, NY

#7 Jul 3, 2012
herman con wrote:
yup these welfare people will vote for anyone who will give them anything for free and thats why they are doing this giveaway.cuomo and obama are so hard up to stay in power they will do anything do these poor lazy illiterate people really think that they are cared about all they want to do is sit on their porches and wait for the mailman.if obama really cared about them he would create job's and cut all the welfare and medicade and tell them the truth which is get off your lazy butt's go to work and oh yes start raising all the ilegit baby's that you make so you get more free stuff.90 percent of these welfare baby mama's are big dirty fat slob's
RIGHT.
Now wait for someone to say you are a racist.
It happens everytime I post anything half of what you said.
Most likely the truth hurts the negative responder.
abc

North Tonawanda, NY

#8 Jul 3, 2012
TONI wrote:
<quoted text>RIGHT.
Nothing you post makes any sense.

Get yourself to a nursing home.
Loafe Cich

Germany

#9 Jul 3, 2012
TONI wrote:
<quoted text>RIGHT.
I have reported your racist remarks to the webmaster.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Jul 3, 2012
Why would anyone want to work for what they get when it can be handed to them? Free electricity to run them and free beer to drink while the taxpayer foots the bill. Ohh and don't forget the free cellphone to call your freeloading friends too.
TONI

Niagara Falls, NY

#12 Jul 3, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you post makes any sense.
Get yourself to a nursing home.
Why don't you get your head examined & see if there is any possable chance to get some decency out of you.
TRY it you might like it
TONI

Niagara Falls, NY

#13 Jul 3, 2012
Loafe Cich wrote:
<quoted text>I have reported your racist remarks to the webmaster.
HA HA HA HA HA wow can you ever make me laugh.
id get a splitting belly If the webmaster came in & told me enough is enough. HA HA HA HA HA. RACIST ? NAHHH , just the truth.
Just how much have you spent for all the webmasters reports you have done this year????? HA HA HA HA
possable

Buffalo, NY

#15 Jul 3, 2012
TONI wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you get your head examined & see if there is any possable chance to get some decency out of you.
TRY it you might like it
possable

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kidney Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Topeka woman receives kidney transplant on Chri... Dec 30 David T 1
News Best- and worst-dressed celebs at the American ... Nov '17 Monday Blues 1
News Obamacare sign-up challenge: proving the law is... Oct '17 Palin s Turkey Th... 1
News Advertising Adversity (Jul '17) Jul '17 LittleMarco 1
News Doctors use Facebook Live to broadcast Ontario ... (May '17) May '17 UK cyberattack 1
News Public schools judged 'superior' to private sch... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Frenchie 4
News Freeway at West Philadelphia High School, speak... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Black thugs suck ... 2
More from around the web