Roche Calls For NICE To Review Its In...

Roche Calls For NICE To Review Its Interpretation Of Its' End Of Life ...

There are 1 comment on the MediLexicon story from Apr 30, 2009, titled Roche Calls For NICE To Review Its Interpretation Of Its' End Of Life .... In it, MediLexicon reports that:

The proposed decision by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence not to endorse the use of Avastin for advanced kidney cancer1 is perverse and will only reduce treatment access and options for those who are sadly dying from this disease.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MediLexicon.

mayes

Kolkata, India

#1 Apr 30, 2009
The above thought is smart and doesnít require any further addition. Itís perfect thought from my side.
mayes
[url=http://www.drugstrategies .org/Treatment/Nevada]Nevada Drug Treatment Centers[/url]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kidney Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dad just diagnosed with Kidney Cancer (Feb '07) Apr 30 Karen 57
Kidney Cancer Alternative to Surgery (Sep '06) Mar '17 Diana 15
Does anyone know how & where to purchase afinit... (Dec '08) Feb '17 Elle FL 157
afinitor(everolimus)5mg avail Jan '17 Barrytedd 1
is anyone interested in purchasing a kidney? (Jun '15) Jan '17 Qirl 3
Kidney removed Jan '17 Saranne mc kee 2
News Jury begins deliberating man's cancer case agai... Dec '16 They cannot kill ... 12
More from around the web