Aveo partner will not seek European approval for kidney cancer drug

May 24, 2013 Full story: Business Journal

Aveo Oncology remained quiet Friday after the news that its partner to commercialize its potential drug for kidney cancer is giving up plans to seek approval for the drug in Europe, and won't pay for further trials.

Full Story
Michael Pirrung

Irvine, CA

#1 May 29, 2013
I imagine that dealing with the kidney cancer of a loved one is even more frustrating when the limited treatment options become apparent. A research project on a new drug that aims to address this problem through the National Cancer Institute can be found on this crowd-funding website:
https://www.microryza.com/projects/synthesis -....
You may find that supporting this new research appeals to you; if even a hundred people give $30, the research project can go forward. Time is of the essence, since donations must be completed in the next week. Your Memorial Day holiday can be even more meaningful for you by assisting the development of future kidney cancer treatments for patients yet to be diagnosed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kidney Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pain after removal of kidney (Jan '09) 13 hr peggyznd 83
Does anyone know how & where to purchase afinit... (Dec '08) Dec 11 BrianR 136
Living Kidney Donor A+ / Living Liver Donor A+ (Jan '13) Nov '14 ishu verma 6
chromophobe kidney cancer (Jul '12) Nov '14 Jaay 8
dad just diagnosed with Kidney Cancer (Feb '07) Jul '14 CMJ 55
Up for the challenge: John Pierce survives kidn... (Mar '12) Jun '14 Wrongfully convicted 4
Kidney finder service (Mar '07) Jun '14 socal 6
More from around the web