Richard

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2006

Looking for options other than surgery to a 11cm maliginant growth on my right kidney and the possibility that it has spread to my lung. I am considering not undergoing radical surgery. The choices I am considering are - radical surgery and then Chinese medicine to treat any other malignant growths that may be present elsewhere OR Chinese Medicine and forego the surgery.

I'm also seeking anyone that has had radical surgery and post op reactions, time etc
Adam

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2006

My case is kidney cancer. HOwever, my doctor said the cancer was inoperable.
I went through several courses of chemo in 2003 and 2004.

In 2005, the cancer returned and with metastasis to the lungs.
My doctor gave medicines but not for the cancer.
I realize I was left on my own in dealing with the cancer.
Then I was feeling weak all the time, in pain, deteriorating in health and losing over 20 lbs.

I've tried several remedies but they're not worth mentioning.

Eventually my daughter found a site on the internet at
http://waroncancer.tripod.com/index.html

From this site I purchased 2 remedies
- the Homeopathic formula and Oriel herbal ,both from the same source.
This source is
http://www.luxhealthresources.com/
and
http://www.herbal.luxhealthresources.com/

These 2 remedies are strange but good remedies.
In the beginning for about a month and a half, there were periods where the
symptoms felt like getting worse.After that things got better.
It is important to go on a diet that is not high on protein. It means going mostly vegetarian.
In 7 months, I have improved greatly. The body pains eased, I got more of my strenghth back. I started to gain weight again.
In fact with these treatment I would say that the cancer has become milder or
the word would be tame and not aggressive.
Also I know I've improved because I have beter appetite and it's not perfect but I can look at the world and smile and want to live again.
Back when the cancer was killing me, all I thougth abouth was I'll be underground(dead).

I recommend the 2 remedies above for anyone with similar case or likely other cancer cases. If you want to trry something that will heal and works, then try it.
It is worth more than the money I paid.
dadsgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2007

How are you doing now? My dad has stage four rc. We are trying both herbal remedies with a TCM doctor 9he is also an oncologist and nexavar-we are also trying a cancer diet now-we are thinking of going off nexavar because he feels lousy-Hope you are doing well
Adam wrote:
My case is kidney cancer. HOwever, my doctor said the cancer was inoperable.
I went through several courses of chemo in 2003 and 2004.
In 2005, the cancer returned and with metastasis to the lungs.
My doctor gave medicines but not for the cancer.
I realize I was left on my own in dealing with the cancer.
Then I was feeling weak all the time, in pain, deteriorating in health and losing over 20 lbs.
I've tried several remedies but they're not worth mentioning.
Eventually my daughter found a site on the internet at
http://waroncancer.tripod.com/index.html
From this site I purchased 2 remedies
- the Homeopathic formula and Oriel herbal ,both from the same source.
This source is
http://www.luxhealthresources.com/
and
http://www.herbal.luxhealthresources.com/
These 2 remedies are strange but good remedies.
In the beginning for about a month and a half, there were periods where the
symptoms felt like getting worse.After that things got better.
It is important to go on a diet that is not high on protein. It means going mostly vegetarian.
In 7 months, I have improved greatly. The body pains eased, I got more of my strenghth back. I started to gain weight again.
In fact with these treatment I would say that the cancer has become milder or
the word would be tame and not aggressive.
Also I know I've improved because I have beter appetite and it's not perfect but I can look at the world and smile and want to live again.
Back when the cancer was killing me, all I thougth abouth was I'll be underground(dead).
I recommend the 2 remedies above for anyone with similar case or likely other cancer cases. If you want to trry something that will heal and works, then try it.
It is worth more than the money I paid.
Adam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2007

hello Dadsgirl,

The herbal above I am using is the first remedy Ive tried that had good effect in reversing my cancer. It is a formula that combines western herbs and Chinese traditional herbs.
I would like to hear about your experience using the Chinese medicine - do you know exactly what the herbs your father takes?

I am doing fine with the herb formula and better yet combined with the homeopathics.
I'd like to add that part of my healing was also beczause I forgave a number of people from my past.
I've read a book that says if you are stuck, try forgiveness and I am better in many ways including my relatiionships with people.
dadsgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2007

My Dad also heard of the forgiveness issue also from a women who is working with him on his spiritual needs- How wonderful for you!! Please check out liferising.com -Dr. Guo is a TCM doctor and MD oncologist who is treating him- You can call him. He has offices in Chicago and I believe Claifornia. I will keep you in my prayers-Please keep me updated.
dadsgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2007

Adam-could you also let me know the diet you are on-We are seeking a cancer/nutritionaist also.

Thanks
dadsgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2007

I don't know if I gave you his e-mail-liferising.com (Dr. Guo)

Let me know how you are doing-
Adam

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

The source of the homeopathic remedy has changed.

It's now at:
http://www.luxhealthresources.net/
JOE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

HI,MY NAME IS JOE AND HERE IS MY STORY BEFORE I DIED!
I ALWAYS HAVE HAD A FEELING THAT I AM GONNA DIE EARLY,DON'T KNOW HOW ?WHY ? WHEN?MY LIFE WAS SO BOUNTIFUL AND WAS STARTING GETTING EVENT BETTER!I DO HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WIFE IN THIS EARTH I DO LOVE HERE FROM DAY ONE !WE ARE MARRIED FOR 6 YEARS NOW,WE DO NOT HAVE A KIDS WE COULDN'T HAVE KIDS ME AND HERE !WE HAVE STEADY LIFE BOTH WORKING AND I THINK WE ARE DOING WELL NOW AFTER SO MUCH HARD TIME! NOW AFTER WE GOT OUR NEW HOUSE 1 MONTH LATER I I HAVE A CAR ACCIDENT I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL THEY DID AN XRAYS AND CT-SCAN ON MY BACK AND THEY CAM BACK TO ME WITH THE SHOCKING NEWS ?MR/JOE WE THINK THAT YOU HAVE A KIDNEY CANCER WE DID FIND A SPOT ON YOUR LEFT SIDE KIDNEY AND WE RECOMMENDED FOR YOU TO FOLLOW UP WITH A DOCTOR TO DETERMINE WHAT KIND OF CANCER DO YOU HAVE AND IF IT DID SPREAD TO YOUR BODY SOME WHERE ELSE!WOW ..WOW..? I AM NOT A FRAID TO DIE .. AS A MATTER OF FACT ALL WHAT I AM THINKING NOW HOW TO PROTECT MY WIFE FROM ANY FINANCIAL PROBLEMS AFTER I DIE?AND ALSO HOW TO DEAL WITH THE SAD IN MY HEART NOW?SPECIALLY WHEN I THINK THAT I AM GOING ANY TIME SOON AND LEAVING THE PEOPLE I DO LOVE BEHIND ME ..I DO LOVE EVERYBODY FAMILY OR FRIEND AND I DO HAVE A VERY GOOD 2MOMS ONE MY REAL MOM AND ONE M IS MY MOTHER IN LAW AND SHE IS A REAL MOM TO ME I DO LOVE HERE SO MUCH ,ALSO I DO HAVE 2 BROTHER IN LAW AND ONE SISTER AND I DO LOVE THEM ALL EVEN SOME TIMES THEY DRIVES ME CRAZY BUT I DO LOVE THEM SO MUCH ALSO ALL THE KIDS IN THE FAMILY I GOT ATTACHED TO THEM SO MUCH AND THEY DID THE SAME TO ME ..SO NOW HOW COME ALL OF THESE BEAUTIFUL THINGS CAN JUST GO SO EARLY?WHY WE CAM TO THIS LIFE IF WE ARE SOON OR LATER WILL DIE?WHY SHOULD WE GOT OUR HEART BROKING WHEN WE LOSE SOMEONE WE LOVE!I AM RELAY DO KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO KNOW?I DO NOT FEEL DOING NOTHING..IN MAIN TIME I AM WORRY ABOUT MY MOMS!AND MY WIFE AND THE FAMILY IF THEY KNOW THAT I DO HAVE A CANCER IN MY KIDNEY AND IT MIGHT SPREED IN MY ENTIRE BODY SPECIALLY MY FATHER HAS DIED WITH PROSTATE CANCER ..CANT SLEEP.CANT ENJOY ANY TIME OF MY LIFE I STARTED FEELING PAIN IN A DIFFERENT PARTS IN MY BODY ..I LOVE YOU ALL ..AND GOD BLESS
joedaly67@yahoo.com
Gertrude

Feltham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

May you be blessed with peace and comfort.
Smy

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

I am late to this post but I was diagnosed with stage 4 kidney cancer a little over two years ago. I had a right radical nephrectomy, inferior vena cava thrombectomy, lymph node resection, and removal of a nodule from my lung. I started using the Budwig diet for cancer shortly thereafter and so far, no new disease. I also had to look back at my life and forgive a lot of people, and not get stressed over anything at all. Anyone who is interested in the Budwig diet can go to healingcancernaturally dot com, or join the flaxseed2 group on yahoo groups to communicate with other cancer patients using the diet.
quisamdaite1980

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

I read about a website called http://ruherbal.com it looks great what do you think for coupons
Jerry A

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Right Kidney and Adrenal Gland already removed.
Stage IV Renal Clear Cell Cancer with large mass surrounding Adrenal Gland for left side.
Wondering if anyone knows anyone that had same or similar cancer that attempted to stop the progression, reduce the size, or cure the cancer using Mexican (or other country (non-US)) natural cure solutions?

Been reading a lot.
Suppose to have 7.4 Ph
High Oxygen Levels
Alkaline Water
Lots of Geen Veggies
Lots of Colored Veggies
Lots of Fruits (in-between meals)
Flaxseed Oil and Cottage Cheese

SO - anyone with any real success using natural therapy and has/had Kidney or Renal Cancer?

Thank you...

P.S. Not looking forward to traditional surgery and chemotherapy... trying to avoid it...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kidney Cancer Discussions

Search the Kidney Cancer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
dad just diagnosed with Kidney Cancer (Feb '07) Wed CMJ 55
Does anyone know how & where to purchase afinit... (Dec '08) Jul 17 BrianR 126
pain after removal of kidney (Jan '09) Jul 6 Same here 78
Living Kidney Donor A+ / Living Liver Donor A+ (Jan '13) Jun '14 Hasan 3
chromophobe kidney cancer (Jul '12) Jun '14 camille 6
Up for the challenge: John Pierce survives kidn... (Mar '12) Jun '14 Wrongfully convicted 4
Kidney finder service (Mar '07) Jun '14 socal 6
•••
•••