NHS drug to help fight bone cancer

Aug 16, 2012 Full story: This is Guernsey 21

Thousands of cancer patients whose disease has spread to the bone are to benefit from a new drug which is to be made available on the NHS.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Clearwater, FL

#22 Dec 29, 2012
Dream Carousel wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you for not reading all of my comment.
After pointing out the arguments against and problems with harsh drug treatments i ended with saying it was a case of weighting up the risks for benefits. It depends on the individual, how at risk they are, for instance. How can anyone deny that there are times when certain drugs do as much harm as good. There have even been cases of preventive drugs causing other cancers, as well as life threatening side effects, hardly comparable to a broken leg. People sometimes die, not from cancer but from cancer treatment. Yes they are more life saving than not but people should still be aware! Any new drug treatment is potentially a very good thing but it doesn't make it automatically a safe miracle.
Oh NO.

SHAME ON YOU for coming in here looking for legal clients where you can make money off of their misery.

See, you can't get these medications without a doctor, and the doctors EXPLAIN the risks. They really do. You will go into court and get people to claim they weren't told, or it wasn't made clear enough, or whatever.

But meanwhile, my cancer that was HIGHLY likely to spread did not, and an osteoporosis drug may well be why I am living a joyful life instead of dead or slowly dying of cancer.

I did NOTHING WRONG except point out that you're coming in here trying to get richer.

SHAME ON YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kidney Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pain after removal of kidney (Jan '09) Dec 14 Linda 82
Does anyone know how & where to purchase afinit... (Dec '08) Dec 11 BrianR 136
Living Kidney Donor A+ / Living Liver Donor A+ (Jan '13) Nov 25 ishu verma 6
chromophobe kidney cancer (Jul '12) Nov '14 Jaay 8
dad just diagnosed with Kidney Cancer (Feb '07) Jul '14 CMJ 55
Up for the challenge: John Pierce survives kidn... (Mar '12) Jun '14 Wrongfully convicted 4
Kidney finder service (Mar '07) Jun '14 socal 6
More from around the web