Random joint pains?
Manders

Portland, OR

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Maybe I'm just noticing it more than before, but I've been having a lot of random joint pains. For example, yesterday from mid afternoon until I went to sleep my left knee, ankle, and toes were all aching. When I woke up pain was gone. Today, mid afternoon, my right arm has started bugging me. My elbow, wrist, and fingers, but mainly my pinky finger and wrist more than anything. Any ideas?
Samantha

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jun 20, 2013
It looks like you need to visit your doc and have a check up. You may to cut down on your intake of specific foods or add some vitamins into your regimen. Better heed a professional's advise on that.

Here's an article you might be interested in reading: http://medicalcontroversy.tumblr.com/post/533... .

Since: Oct 13

Latham, NY

#4 Nov 25, 2013
All of us have experience with random, mysterious and sometimes lingering pains at some point in our lives. Most of us shrug it off, and usually the pain leaves the same way it arrived -- on its own and without explanation.

While not every pain you feel is indicative of a dire emergency, some mysterious pains simply shouldn't be ignored. While few people are enthusiastic about going to a doctor, few doctors are enthusiastic about treating a medical emergency that they could've detected or treated before the problem snowballed into a potentially life-or-death matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joint Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joint pains my WHOLE life PLEASE HELP! (Jul '10) May '15 pbtgal 13
Joint clicking noise (May '14) Apr '15 mbprabhu 3
Tip for Joint Pain Relief (Aug '09) Apr '15 mbprabhu 14
joint pain... (Aug '10) Nov '14 Polilda 8
Natural Herbs Chinese Skullcap For Joint Pain R... (Aug '11) Oct '14 dockrue 5
21 years old, knee hip & shoulder (Mar '14) Aug '14 Anne 2
Lyrica (Aug '06) Aug '14 Linda 103
More from around the web