Ambien Adverse Reactions

Ambien Adverse Reactions

Posted in the Insomnia Forum

ayr2

Bath, PA

#1 Feb 5, 2008
Top 4 adverse drug reactions to Ambien reported to the FDA between April and June, 2007.

AMNESIA: 190 reports
SLEEP WALKING: 155 reports
ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT: 99 reports
FALL: 55 reports
EATING DISORDER: 52 reports

Source has more information:
http://www.adverse-drug-reaction.net/index.as...
jonnyBgood

Bath, PA

#2 Mar 20, 2008
oy
james

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 23, 2008
i've written a pretty funny little bit on my experiences with all the sleep remedies i've heard of, including ambien. the stuff never made me sleepwalk or sleep eat but it did make me act like a terminal moron...not to mention i had a tolerance to it real quick. i also talk about what eventually worked for me. check it out at http://battlinginsomnia.blogspot.com
Amnien

Bromley, UK

#4 Sep 5, 2011
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Amnien) top-health-store.com/ambien.html... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 1b3d31ab9c

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 14, 2011
Yep, I've experienced sleep walking,talking,exercising, and other while under the influence of ambien. I can't recommend it to anyone. After quitting it, falling asleep was definitely harder for a couple of weeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insomnia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smart Meters cause INSOMNIA!!! Oct '17 Insomnia means no... 2
Insomnia? Im not sure (Oct '07) Oct '17 pauseapp 5
News Sleeping pills, anxiety meds may shorten lives (Nov '10) Oct '17 pauseapp 42
i want insomnia (Nov '06) Oct '17 pauseapp 61
No-One Around Me Takes The Insomnia Seriously :( (Nov '06) Sep '17 pauseapp 11
Severe insomnia Sep '17 pauseapp 3
Ambien vs Zolpidim (Mar '07) Sep '17 clariskaye 125
More from around the web