Forget flu shot myths, protect yourself this season

Oct 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WOIO

Some people, however, decide not to get the flu vaccine and put themselves and others at risk of getting sick just because they believe long-held myths about the vaccine.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Myths? The CDC is circulating myths? Let me guess - this article was written by someone with special interests.

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/protect/keyfacts.htm
truthseeker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

How about building a healthy body and immune system with proper diet and exercise? Why are damn vaccines being pushed so hard on the public. Signs everywhere, "get your flu shot!" There's got to be another agenda here. Soft kill of the public.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

truthseeker wrote:
How about building a healthy body and immune system with proper diet and exercise? Why are damn vaccines being pushed so hard on the public. Signs everywhere, "get your flu shot!" There's got to be another agenda here. Soft kill of the public.
Diet and exercise won't stop chicken pox or later Shingles. Same goes for polio. Influenza sure diet and conditioning can have an influence.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

I've gotten flu shots for the last twenty years and never had any ill effects from them. You can take your chances, I'll take the shot.
Iyam Isaid

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Giant Eagle is having the flu shot and give 20 cents off their gallon of gasoline. My medical is covering cost of the flu shot.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

rowdy01 wrote:
I've gotten flu shots for the last twenty years and never had any ill effects from them. You can take your chances, I'll take the shot.
I haven't gotten flu shota every year because I believe in the use of biological pathogens in culli g the herd. If I get the flu or a cold I am sure to cough and gag at various township zoning county commissioners' meeting etc. I always shook hands with vermin after a good cough into my palm.
Iyam Isaid

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Spookstillhere f trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't gotten flu shota every year because I believe in the use of biological pathogens in culli g the herd. If I get the flu or a cold I am sure to cough and gag at various township zoning county commissioners' meeting etc. I always shook hands with vermin after a good cough into my palm.
Interest to thinking same not done on you?
Spookstillhere f trolls

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Iyam Isaid wrote:
<quoted text>
Interest to thinking same not done on you?
Just passing it on. Don't get the flu from orange juice or a well done steak.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Just passing it on. Don't get the flu from orange juice or a well done steak.
Rare steak = higher bioavailabilty of heme
truthseeker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Diet and exercise won't stop chicken pox or later Shingles. Same goes for polio. Influenza sure diet and conditioning can have an influence.
There may be valid safe applications of some vaccines. But I'm incredibly skeptical of present day vaccines. There's a lot going on behind the scenes if you pull back the curtain. I don't trust them. You may not have gotten sick from your flu shots but is it possible they contain elements that promote onset of profitable cancers an sterility. Don't trust companies that profit off you being.g sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••