Cuts block some seeking NIH research treatment

Oct 1, 2013 Full story: WHIO

Patients hoping to enroll for treatment in cutting-edge research studies at the National Institutes of Health's renowned hospital will have to seek care elsewhere during the government shutdown.

Full Story
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Oct 1, 2013
Most research cash is being wasted trying to find a way to blame genetics for autism to deflect suspicion away from vaccines

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 1, 2013
Not so. Just today an article naturally from Natural News pointed out all the studies proving vaccines cause autism. I think the total count is 70 some studies anti vaxxers having roaming the web. How many more studies do you think you need??!! Bummer for anti vaxxers is the 70 some studies roaming around only shows funds have been wasted on blaming vaccines.

Thanks for the help in debunking yourself.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Oct 1, 2013
friend wrote:
Not so. Just today an article naturally from Natural News pointed out all the studies proving vaccines cause autism. I think the total count is 70 some studies anti vaxxers having roaming the web. How many more studies do you think you need??!! Bummer for anti vaxxers is the 70 some studies roaming around only shows funds have been wasted on blaming vaccines.
Thanks for the help in debunking yourself.
What a clown, you debunked yourself, buh wah ha ha...priceless, what a hoot...nuff said..

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#4 Oct 1, 2013
Nice try. Failed yet again.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Oct 1, 2013
friend wrote:
Nice try. Failed yet again.
yea sure walla

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Influenza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The flu vaccine is imperfect, but please get it... 10 hr APV 1
Flu worries prompt more Indiana hospitals limits Fri fgufk 1
Vaccinating schoolkids cuts flu in communities Dec 16 Another con job 2
There's still time to get the flu vaccine Dec 13 FAULTY And FRAUDU... 1
Kids' Flu Shots Help Others Fight Flu, Too Dec 13 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 2
Health Commissioner: Flu prevalent in New York Dec 12 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
Vaccination remains the best way to avoid the flu Dec 11 paigeford 4
More from around the web