cold symptoms plus diarrhea?

Posted in the Influenza Forum

Susan

Victoria, Canada

#1 Jan 19, 2011
For about two weeks I've had something that feels like a cold and a digestive upset combined. It started as a feeling of extreme tiredness. The next day I had a bad cough and a runny nose. A couple of days later I got diarrhea.

Has anyone else had a combination of cold symptoms and diarrhea? I've had this before; my annual bug about 3 years ago gave me the same symptoms. Is this one virus or two?
tay

Marshall, MO

#2 Oct 21, 2012
Im having the same symptoms. Ive been sick for a week now but i have one more symptom added on. My nose has been bleeding when i blow ky nose. Im not sure what i have
Ray

San Diego, CA

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Same symptoms here except my symptoms only come one at a time. 1st day was sore throat, 2nd was congestion and nose, after was cough and diahrea. Seems to be starting to go away big I'm curious as to why it was all individual and over a larger period of time as opposed to getting sick for just 2-3 days and being done with it.
Ciprian

Stefanestii De Jos, Romania

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Maybe is flu not cold. Search the difference...or you can look here http://about-health-problems.com/cold-and-flu...

I hope is useful ;) Thanks
Steve Muise

Maple Ridge, Canada

#5 Jan 1, 2015
Susan wrote:
For about two weeks I've had something that feels like a cold and a digestive upset combined. It started as a feeling of extreme tiredness. The next day I had a bad cough and a runny nose. A couple of days later I got diarrhea.
Has anyone else had a combination of cold symptoms and diarrhea? I've had this before; my annual bug about 3 years ago gave me the same symptoms. Is this one virus or two?
Me too . Sore throat and cough with diarrhea and tired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Influenza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Didn't get autism from a vaccine? That doesn't ... Apr 1 friend GARBAGE 2
News Humane society hopes more humans will stop by (Jan '11) Mar 29 mom 3
News Pet vaccinations (Nov '13) Mar '15 Vaccine Forums 4
News Quirky Question #256, Mandating vaccines for em... Mar '15 SOCK PUPPETS 1
News The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ... Mar '15 Albert 2
News Chamber, Region to host pandemic workshop June 25 (Jun '09) Mar '15 need 2 hold rail ... 5
News Morbidly obese 'need flu vaccine' Mar '15 VACCINE PUSHING 1
More from around the web