Flu season has not peaked yet in El Paso, health expert says

Jan 25, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: El Paso Times

While deaths from the flu continue to increase locally, health officials said now is the time to vaccinate against it because the flu season does not peak in El Paso until early March.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
mommy of five

Kyle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Don't buy into the media hype people. You are safer without the vaccine. Most of the people with the vaccine get the flu anyway and have a worse case. Every time they get the vaccine it most likely increases their chances for Alzheimer's. But the media will never mention that. Just don't do it.
Jeremy Rutherford

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

mommy of five wrote:
Don't buy into the media hype people. You are safer without the vaccine. Most of the people with the vaccine get the flu anyway and have a worse case. Every time they get the vaccine it most likely increases their chances for Alzheimer's. But the media will never mention that. Just don't do it.
My sister died of flu. I don't think you know what in hell you're talking about.
Foster Care

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

All those years...One second ruined yours and your kids lives forever
Gerry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Best thing to do is to protect yourself from the threat anyway. I usually load up on immune boosting vitamins during flu season. Recently found this supplement on amazon called instant immunity that's gotten me through it just fine. Highly recommend it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Influenza Discussions

Search the Influenza Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Let Freedom Ring Sat MMR DANGEROUS 3
Flu drugs may not work as well as thought Apr 13 WARNING FDA APPROVED 1
Watertown man urges Northern New Yorkers to get... Apr 12 Riparian 1
Health Official Says Flue Vaccine Safe (Nov '09) Apr 11 Starts with vaccines 5
US health secretary: Nations cannot ignore disease Apr 8 mental health 1
Health Department announces 2013 flu vaccine cl... (Oct '13) Apr 1 El meroperro 3
NHS Staff Who Refuse Flu Jab 'Irresponsible' Mar 25 humanSpirit 1
•••
•••
•••
•••