Vaccine bombshell: Baby monkeys develop autism symptoms after obtaining doses of popular vaccines

Nov 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Vanguard

Following a recent study conducted by scientists at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania which revealed that many infant monkeys given standard doses of childhood vaccines as part of the new research,developed autism symptoms, question marks over the ultimate safety of vaccines have come to the fore.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

fed up wrote:
<quoted text> my point, retard, which I understand how was lost to you, was that YOU are nuts. Most people on this forum know it, you're alone, screaming like a lunatic, trying to harm as many children as you can for your own attention addiction. Die. Kill yourself.
I know what you fed up with, stool sample. Right BROWN EYES?

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Then explain why the autism epidemic didn't start in 1926??? Doesn't everyone love the scare tactic of Germany and the Jews??? Which happened many years after the use of aluminium adjuvants in vaccines? We already knew what it did in vaccines 80 some years ago.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

For God's sake! I feel bad for those poor monkeys.
fed up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text> I know what you fed up with, stool sample. Right BROWN EYES?
you want to argue but you can't even conjugate. Did you get past grammer school? Or do you just ape your retarded families retarded ways? "Doiii, vakseens am bad, doii! Dey mayd mee atawdeded!"
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

friend wrote:
Another anti vaxxer lie which they cant show evidence of. Thimerosal and aluminum have 2 very different functions in vaccines,'duh'. Aluminum has also been used in some vaccine for longer than thimerosal ever was.
There was no increase of aluminum after the removal of thimerosal. The only change there was in the 1990's in theorties of anti vaxxers after thimerosal was proven not to be a cause for autism.
What difference does it make what function aluminum or mercury have? Injecting them into babies should be outlawed. What's a theorties?
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

fed up wrote:
<quoted text> you want to argue but you can't even conjugate. Did you get past grammer school? Or do you just ape your retarded families retarded ways? "Doiii, vakseens am bad, doii! Dey mayd mee atawdeded!"
WOW aren't you intelligent... Buh Wah Ha Ha
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Faith wrote:
For God's sake! I feel bad for those poor monkeys.
How bout the human babies who get the very same treatment????
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

friend wrote:
Then explain why the autism epidemic didn't start in 1926??? Doesn't everyone love the scare tactic of Germany and the Jews??? Which happened many years after the use of aluminium adjuvants in vaccines? We already knew what it did in vaccines 80 some years ago.
WTF are you babbling about? If you are the voice of PHARMA, PHARMA is an imbecile.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

friend wrote:
Its alway me to explain while you do nothing.
Vaccines Cause Autism OMG

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Vaccines causing autism in a primate. But wait, humans are primates too. OMG there's a connection between vaccines and autism, OMG then its true, OMG.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Pharma Causes Autism wrote:
<quoted text> What it shows bozo is that changes made to vaccines in the 90's started an epidemic of regressive autism that continues because they haven't reverted back to single vaccines as Wakefield recommended. And these idiots instead continue to deny responsibility instead of correcting an incredibly dangerous choice of direction. But we see it constantly with Pharma, they do no wrong. Even with lawsuit after lawsuit proving what imbeciles they are.
Funny but true

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••