Surge In Flu Forces Hospitals To Turn...

Surge In Flu Forces Hospitals To Turn Away Patients

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Jan 8, 2013, titled Surge In Flu Forces Hospitals To Turn Away Patients. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Some Chicago area hospitals on Tuesday were being forced to turn away emergency room patients because of an influx of people suffering from the flu.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Unless your younger then 1 or older then 90, everyone who shows up to emergency with the flu should be turned away.
I guarantee everyone in this article who was turned away had no right to clog the hospital with their little ol flu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Influenza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The flu vaccine is probably useless Oct 10 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Local flu shot clinics set for Oct. 20, Nov. 4 (Oct '09) Oct 6 Big Pharma eh 6
News Should you wait to get your flu shot? Some say yes Sep 20 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News More than 800 gastro cases hit ACT emergency de... Sep '16 Mr Coach 5
andrew john langham (Oct '15) Sep '16 Zika Research UK 9
News Isabel Wallace: Let's make sure the Ebola vacci... Sep '16 WAKEFIELD FRAMED 2
News Aiming for a Shot in the Arm to Fight Flu Season Aug '16 ADVERSE EVENTS 1
More from around the web