Try Cayenne Pepper!
Mark

Martinsville, NJ

#1 Nov 4, 2008
Cayenne pepper has tremendous medicinal benefits. Many consider it to be the single most important supplement for health. It's most beneficial for the heart as well as combating fatigue and depression.

The other day, I decided to take a couple of 40,000HU (=80,000HUs), which I purchased last year. I must say that I noticed that I slept much better. So I decided to do some more research and was reminded of its tremendous medicinal properties, including aiding in fighting fatigue and speeding up the metabolism for those suffering from hypothyroidism.

Today at lunch I bought a quality brand of Cayenne. I took 100,000HUs and must say that it was like being on an upper. The stress feeling lifted off of me and I felt better than I have in--well, I can't remember when.

I would strongly suggest anyone suffering from hypothyroidism to research Cayenne pepper and then go and by some. The recommendation is to take a small amount of high-strength Cayenne (about 1/4 teaspoon of 100,000HU) internally. Mix it in water or tomato juice, etc. It is also recommended that anyone not use to taking Cayenne to gradually build up to the higher strength.

I bought the capsule form from my local VitaminShoppe store.

Here is the one that I bought:
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/...

I took two of them while eating lunch and it did not upset my stomach.

HERE IS SOME INFO ABOUT CAYENNE:

Note: I did not purchase any product from the Bulk Herb Store. I'm providing the like because it's a good source of info about Cayenne:

http://www.bulkherbstore.com/CP90P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hypothyroidism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the endocrinologist supposed to test? Jul 20 Walnut Fruitcake 5
i have hypothyroidism Jul 20 Walnut Fruitcake 4
Book results!! Please help. Jul 19 Danielle 3
thyroid result is 9.06 Jul 19 Danielle 2
Hypothyroidism Jul 17 Jan123 1
High cholesterol and only 18 years old. (Jul '07) Jul 16 Chilidog 17
Levothyroxine & Weight Loss (Jul '07) Jun '15 Matt 3,256
More from around the web