Suzanne Somers advocates 'natural' approach when treating menop...

It has been nearly five years since the spigot to the hormone fountain of youth was practically turned off, leaving millions of women clueless about fighting off nasty symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, ... Full Story
Ann Gurley

Lakeland, FL

#1 Aug 15, 2007
Thank you Carolyn Susman or Orlando Sentinel. for this article. Aug. 14, 2007 on bio identical hormone treatment.
I personally know Dr. Ahner and was treated by him many years ago. I am glad to see he has entered the A4M association.
SInce I have come to Orlando, I have found the wonderful Sajune Clinic. There I am receiving bio-identical hormonesm diet, cleansing etc. All treatment is based on evidence from extensive blood and urine tests. These tests explain 69 years of suffering! I have never gotten such information from my traditional MDs.
I am greatly encouraged by how I feel on BIO IDENTICAL HORMONES. I have great respect for the American Assoc of Anti-Aging Medicine. Dr. Sangetta Pati OBGYN practices these life changing practices here in Orlando.
I have a free video of her and Randy Alvaraz...which I can send to you if you wish to learn more. The Sajune clinic is also in NY and one of the very best in the country. We are lucky to have it in Orlando. Please present more information on this vital subject in future COx news articles.

Thank you,
Ann Gurley (Mrs. Sydney Gurley,
HealthNewsReview

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Aug 17, 2007
Your story, "Suzanne Somers advocates 'natural' approach when treating menopause" ( http://www.healthnewsreview.org/review/review... ), has been reviewed on http://www.HealthNewsReview.org .

- The HealthNewsReview.org Team
ann c

AOL

#3 Dec 23, 2007
Ann Gurley wrote:
Thank you Carolyn Susman or Orlando Sentinel. for this article. Aug. 14, 2007 on bio identical hormone treatment.
I personally know Dr. Ahner and was treated by him many years ago. I am glad to see he has entered the A4M association.
SInce I have come to Orlando, I have found the wonderful Sajune Clinic. There I am receiving bio-identical hormonesm diet, cleansing etc. All treatment is based on evidence from extensive blood and urine tests. These tests explain 69 years of suffering! I have never gotten such information from my traditional MDs.
I am greatly encouraged by how I feel on BIO IDENTICAL HORMONES. I have great respect for the American Assoc of Anti-Aging Medicine. Dr. Sangetta Pati OBGYN practices these life changing practices here in Orlando.
I have a free video of her and Randy Alvaraz...which I can send to you if you wish to learn more. The Sajune clinic is also in NY and one of the very best in the country. We are lucky to have it in Orlando. Please present more information on this vital subject in future COx news articles.
Thank you,
Ann Gurley (Mrs. Sydney Gurley,
hi Ann can I ask you where one might contact the Sajune cllinic thanks Ann at Fenway 1818@aol.com
Linda F

Cypress, CA

#4 Feb 17, 2008
The natural approach to dealing with menopause is truly the best approach. Know that every woman will reach the age of menopause so think about yourself and your body early on. I found the information on Women to Women's site about menopause, http://www.womentowomen.com/menopause/default... , has some really useful information about the signs and symptoms - and useful information for natural relief.
njw753

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Mar 16, 2008
Ann, so glad you are loving bioidentical hormones. Me too!

I'm 54 with a total hysterectomy 20 years ago. I've been through the gammot of hrt. I moved to AZ and in finding a new gyn, found a doctor going through menopause. She does bioidentical hormone pellets (and has them herself). They are implanted in my hip and last 3-4 months. They are the best! I get estrogen and testosterone. My body only uses what it needs and they are closest to what we make naturally. My life has changed drastically for the better with regards to menopause and libido. Almost like being newlyweds again! I hopefully will have these till I die!
Nancy Thompson

New Boston, MI

#6 Mar 21, 2008
I would love to receive the hormone pellets. Who in southeastern michigan or northwest ohio, does these?
chanelglass

Oakland, CA

#7 Apr 21, 2008
Three letters ( HRT ) Come on women lets here from some of you who have had positive results taking HRT ! I know your out there in cyber-space.
Jill

Draper, UT

#8 May 2, 2008
i have had the best success with estrogen and hot flash lotion from hotflashcream.com

Since: Apr 08

Hollywood, FL

#9 May 7, 2008
I am thinking about doing the bioidentical hormones. I thought that maybe losing the extra weight would help my hormones but I have lost almost all (34lbs) and I still am having hot flashes. I've been doing acupuncture and that has helped some with the herbs but I am far from feeling balanced. I hope I get my "mojo" back ;)
chanelglass

Oakland, CA

#10 May 8, 2008
Suzanne Somers really has created a media sensation with all of her (not a physician) bio-identical hormone theory. Personally I can't stand the women, have you seen her face-master presentation on HSN? she claims that by using that silly contraption,that is how she has maintained her firmness,wrinkles give me a break! cosmetic surgery is more the reality, than that stupid face-disaster opps I mean face-master.
Lyn

Morrow, OH

#11 Oct 26, 2009
I have been a user of natural hormone replacement therapy for a couple of years now. The impact was so positive that I am now an advocate. I setup a website for education and even opened up the happy hormone cottage here in Ohio. Best thing I ever did. http://www.happyhormonecottage.com
Jason

San Diego, CA

#12 Nov 5, 2009
The most advanced and intelligent hormone testing method is via the saliva, multiple times in one 24 hour period. Secondly, the most advanced hormone balancing method is one that is customized to your hormone and mineral levels, not a one size fits all creme. We are http://www.Premierhormonebalance.com and our lab partner has helped thousands of people all across the world with literally the most advanced holistic method that is available. If you are interested, you can contact us. This is many levels beyond simply HRT and even bio-identical therapy.
Mike Ledford

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Sep 19, 2011
There's still a lot we don't know about hrt. Caveat emptor. Here's an article that looks at some of the pitfalls of this treatment, and what you stand to lose if you go through with it... http://www.antiagingjournal.org/anti-aging-sk...
Lydia

Milan, Italy

#17 Sep 11, 2013
have been researching for months and reading reviews for each pharmacy and finally decided to take the plunge and order from one. After coming to the conclusion http://goo.gl/9Me2E1 seemed the most safest and had the best feedback I ordered my pills. Was very apprehensive at first due to cc fraud, ell and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase againspam and being generally ripped off (have not received one spam email and no cc fraud) order process and checkout was simple.
placed my order on my debit card and was charged straight away and received confirmation email immediately. choose the speedy del trackable and was advised del would be 7-9 days and order was placed on the 08/01. was just about to email them today to chase up as now 15 days but behold package had been posted through my door. packaging seems as shown on webiste. apart from small delay on advertised shipping time i have been generally please with the pharmacy.
wont be taking the pills for another few weeks yet but all going well and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase again from them.
Alexzander

UK

#18 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Klarika

UK

#19 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/kHgRdx only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.
drdeepti

Kissimmee, FL

#20 Nov 5, 2014
I am a physician specializing in hormone replacement and appreciate the valid concerns raised on this topic here. I recently published an article, https://www.quality-health-care.com/bioidenti... designed to give a well-rounded overview of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, with the intent of making a woman informed about the therapy and the industries behind them before going to see a doctor. I hope it helps those looking to better understand the push for "bioidenticals" and why some physicians may not support your request.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hormone Replacement Therapy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Depression stigma may be fading (Oct '12) Nov 24 sdfsdf 11
The Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy an... (Sep '09) Nov 21 Ted Smith 4
Theory on growth hormone and staying youthful (Mar '14) Mar '14 joergg 1
Orgasmic Meditation... (Jul '13) Feb '14 Boomer way 2
Hormone replacement therapy has risks (Feb '08) Jan '14 carol 7
Does the nasusea go away ? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Susan 2
Court Ruling Paves Way For Hormone Replacement ... (Jun '10) Jan '14 Blueskies 10
More from around the web